|Proof that you've safely escorted Billy. 0/1|
Report to: <Feisty Little Boy> Billy
Accepting the QuestEdit
- As your gaze sweeps across the overstuffed request board, you spot one carved on a chunk of iron. Intrigued, you pull the iron piece from the board to examine it...
- "Oh, so you noticed that, too! It was written by a spirited young boy."
- "His name is Billy. He was a contestant in the robot fighting tournament, but the robot he and his father was working on was obliterated in a previous match. Since then, he has not had the heart to compete..."
- "They are quite poor, and his father's sick, which has also really hindered them in the competition. I bet they could really use that prize money. One of them heard about a cave stocked with Abandoned Robots. Billy hopes to venture there in search for a new Robot companion."
- "However, those robots are abandoned for a reason - they're all defective. As such, they are all quite dangerous. Billy is just a child and his father is too sick to fight them off. They could really use a hand from someone who is able to fight those bots!"
- "And that brings us to this request. Billy etched this on metal because he didn't have any paper to use. I really hope you can set aside time in your busy schedule to help him!"
- "I would love to continue making battle bots with my dad, but we barely have the money to eat much less make a new bot. So I'm here to see if any of these robots are still useful."
- "These things are definitely too strong, though. They'll kick my butt! So I wrote a little something, hoping someone can come by and help."
Completing the QuestEdit
- "Gee, thanks! No, really! Thanks a ton... None of this would have happened if not for you!"
- "This new bot will definitely cheer my dad up, and we can compete again. I'll train really really hard and win the championship so that I can pay you back!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.