|Tea Party Queen|
|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Onslaught I||DMG +8%|
|Hot Blooded I||CRIT +5%|
|Hot Blooded II||CRIT +10%|
|Onslaught II||DMG +16%|
|“||After defeating the Queen of Hearts and saving Wonderland, Alice started her journey in search of true strength, glory, and new friends. When she laid eyes on the Envoy of Gaia, she knew that she had found her perfect companion.
In battle, Alice supports her allies with a powerful cannon that inflicts area damage as well as dealing negative effects on enemies. You'd have to be dumber than Tweedle-Dum to mess with this regicidal menace!
- 1 Acquirable
- 2 Evolution
- 3 Skills
- 4 Eidolon's Wish
- 5 Eidolon Archive
- 6 Videos
- 7 Etymology
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Alternative Names
- 10 References
- 11 Navigation
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "Master, Master! Alice heard something interesting. As Christmas gets closer, the stars start to gather power! All you have to do is pick one to wish on and your wish will come true."
- "Alice has only ever had one wish... To be as strong as Master one day... Wouldn't that be great!?"
- "Teehee... Alice's wish is to be with you forever."
- "Yes, that's right! That's one of Alice's wishes!"
|Blazing Bolt||Attack||Alice charges up her cannon and launches a devastating energy rocket at the enemy, blasting them to smithereens. Deals Holy damage and lowers target's DEF.|
|Tea N Tea||Attack||Alice hurls a scalding Tea N Tea grenade. The scalding explosive splashes enemies with hot tea. This deals DPS to enraged enemies, drains their will to fight and lowers their DMG dealt.|
|Cakicide||Buff||Nothing comes between Alice and her cake! Her insatiable sweet tooth raises the damage dealt by surrounding party members. It's time for tea! Why don't you monsters just die already?!|
|Alice tosses a teapot bomb full of fruity tea into the air, allowing the Envoy of Gaia to launch it towards the enemy. The blast deals Holy damage and stuns the enemy.|
|Alice tosses a teapot bomb full of red tea into the air. When wound up by the Envoy of Gaia, it triggers a huge blast. Deals massive damage to the enemy. Alice uses it to absorb a portion of the enemy's HP.|
|Alice and the Envoy of Gaia perform a co-op attack, throwing a teapot bomb full of scalding honey tea at the enemy. The tea scalds the enemy dealing massive damage, inflicting paralysis, and lowering EVA.|
Alice's Wonderland I
- Item required: Dried Berries x5
- Skills bonus: DMG +36, SPEED +12, DEF +6
- "No, no, not here! I've been watching it closely, but I keep losing it anyway!"
- "Could you help me find it, Master? I was actually following a rabbit..."
- "Great! You're smart... We should be able to lure the rabbit out with this!"
- "This time around I'm sure to find it..."
Alice's Wonderland II
- Item required: Golden Rod
- Skills bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "Ches has said that Alice's rabbit might only be in her dreams..."
- "But Alice is not going to give up. I must catch that rabbit!"
- "Heehee... We caught that wascally wabbit!"
- "Thank you, Master! If I catch that rabbit, I promise I'll tell you what one tastes like!"
- "Heehee... Huh?!"
Alice's Sorrow I
- Item required: Miracle Tea with Honey x5, Protein Pack x5
- Skills Bonus: DMG +72, SPD +22, DEF +14
- "Sob... Alice... can't eat anymore..."
- "Ah! I fell asleep just like that... Hmm..."
- "Heehee! Looks like Alice was dreaming of food, she must be hungry right now..."
- "Hoohoo! Thank you. Alice will eat a bit... Just a bit!"
- "No! I'll eat everything!"
Alice's Sorrow II
- Required item(s): Gladiator's Ankle Boots, Gladiator's Belt
- Skills Bonus: CRIT +28, HP +88, EVA +40
- "Master, what's your secret? How do you stay so strong? Will you tell Alice?"
- "What should I do... I want to get big and strong like you!"
- "Oh wow I never thought about that... Diet and... and exercise, you say? Wowza."
- Required item(s): Plumed Ring, Magic Fig x10
- Skills Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "Sob... Sister Diao Chan wants me to prepare something... But I'll never find everything I need to make it..."
- "Heehee! Do you have time to help Alice?"
- "Great! Thank you, Master! Next we have to give these items to Brother Bealdor..."
- "Hmm? No... I'm not sure why either..."
- Required item(s): Flower Crown of the Immortal Sprite, Alice's Key Fragment x5, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Skills Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "Master... Ches and I have something that to tell you... Don't be angry..."
- "Heehee! So, um, actually, the real reason we are here in Terra is because we wanted to steal your power."
- "Do you still trust us?"
- "Master... You're the best! Ches and I are gonna stay with you forever!"
- "Heehee! After all, you're the strongest! You're even stronger than the Power of Gaia!"
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Alice is the protagonist of Lewis Carroll's famous children's novel Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and its sequel, Through the Looking-Glass. A child in the mid-Victorian era, Alice unintentionally goes on an underground adventure after accidentally falling down a rabbit hole into Wonderland; in the sequel, she steps through a mirror into an alternative world.
- Alice's birthday is July 4.
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||愛麗絲 (Alice)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||アリス (Alice)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Alice|