|Gaia Spirit Fox|
|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Onslaught I||DMG +8%|
|Absorptive I||Convert 1% of damage dealt by skills into HP.*|
|Onslaught II||DMG +16%|
|Absorptive II||Convert 2% of damage dealt by skills into HP.*|
|“||Only someone who is intelligent and has a curiosity about the world can attract Alina. Her spontaneity and unique interest in Terra, brings a special vitality wherever she goes.
Alina can use her drum to control the wind and stun enemies. She can also use her power to shroud enemies and increase their received DMG. At the same time, Alina also has the power to heal allies. If you can accept her pranks, she'll be able to brighten your journey.
Acquirable[edit | edit source]
Alina is obtained by choosing her as your starter Eidolon.
Evolution[edit | edit source]
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "I... I want to see all that is interesting, and devise all kinds of pranks..."
- "At first, I thought I'd be alone, but you're very good at keeping up with me! Come on! Let's keep playing!"
Skills[edit | edit source]
|Drum Wave||Attack||As Alina throws the drum, fire grows out of it like a fireball, dealing massive Storm DMG to enemies and stunning them.|
|Blazing Paddy Heat||Attack||After Alina's drum is blessed by a totem, it envelops enemies with a golden storm, inflicting powerful DMG and increases enemies' Received DMG.|
|Lotus Breeze||Buff||Assist||Alina's drum dances in mid-air to summon a warm breeze that heals nearby allies continuously.|
Ultimate Skills[edit | edit source]
|Deadly: Fox Rumble||Duelist,
|The Envoy of Gaia rides Little Jade forward while Alina uses the energy of a warm breeze to reach the sky. This creates a fox-shaped fiery wind that causes enemies to hallucinate and decreases their DMG.|
|Deadly: Fox Rave||Guardian,
|The Envoy of Gaia jumps onto the back of Little Jade and watches Alina soar up into the air to summon a powerful wind drum. She roars at enemies with a huge amount of DMG and decreases their CRIT.|
|Deadly: Fox Resonance||Ravager,
|The Envoy of Gaia sits on the back of Little Jade and watches Alina ascend into the air with the help of a warm breeze. She uses her hand drum to bring forth a wind that deals severe DMG to the enemy and decreases their DEF.|
Eidolon's Wish[edit | edit source]
Alina's Mischief[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Small Loach x5
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "I just had a sudden craving for fish!"
- "It'd be even better if it were a sticky and slippery fish."
- "That's what I want. Well done!"
- "Put this on the back of the Amaterasu, and it'll scare her!"
- "If you cook it properly, it'll be worth your while."
Alina's Plan I[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Small Egg x15
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "I want that one!"
- "A little oval one that can hatch adorable little things."
- "It's the one you're thinking about right now. Take it out and give it to me!"
- "Wow! This is it!"
- "Hmph...With this, I can..."
Alina's Plan II[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Top-Quality Animal Bones x1, Top-Quality Marine Fossils x1
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +28, HP +88, EVA +40
- "I am such a great God!"
- "The cutie from last time has been hatched!"
- "We need some more tools to complete my great plan..."
- "I'll build a little house like this!"
- "You're called Little Jade II from today on!"
- "And then you're Little Jade III!"
- "You don't like it? I can't help you!"
Alina's Little Ceremony[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): White Prayer Eggnog x5, Stellar Corn Salad Wrap x5
- Stat Bonus: DMG +72, SPD +22, DEF +14
- "Yeah! Let's hold a ceremony! Let's have some food! Let's hold a ceremony!"
- "What? Do you want to participate in our ceremony? Then bring the offerings."
- "What did you say? Why is nobody here?"
- "Because it's a my own ceremony..."
- "But since you brought the offerings..."
- "Let's celebrate the two of us together!"
Important Work of Alina[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Enhanced Strengthening Hammer x10, Enhanced Reinforcing Pliers x10, Enhanced Strengthening Saw x10
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "I'm so busy, I need this tool. I need that too..."
- "You look like you're bored, come help!"
- "I... I am not preparing for a prank. This is a very important job!"
- "Hmph, this is pretty powerful, isn't it? Although it's a bit rough..."
- "With this item, the farmers will be able to farm easier!"
- "That way, we can spend more time playing together."
A Prosperous Blessing from Alina[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Power of the Fox Wind x10, Flower Crown of the Immortal Sprite x1, Eidolon Energy Crystal x50
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "We've been together for a while..."
- "You should know what I want without me saying, right?"
- "Here you go. This flower crown is blessed by me and will bring prosperous blessings to the people."
- "It's very similar to the stuff you've prepared for us. So our hearts are connected!"
- "We'll always be happy together as we are today."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Alina's birthday is October 31st.
Alternative Names[edit | edit source]
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||阿璃 (Ahri)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||ミタマ (Mitama)|
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]