|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Extinguisher I||Damage against Flame targets +15%|
|Onslaught I||DMG +8%|
|Onslaught II||DMG +16%|
|Extinguisher II||Damage against Flame targets +30%|
|“||Andrea reigns supreme over the snowy regions. She wields unbelievable control over ice and snow and can freeze whatever crosses her path with a graceful movement. This haughty queen has arrived with the Power of Gaia.
Andrea wields the power of ice to freeze her surroundings, lobbing frozen rocks and ice pillars to attack her enemies. Enemies hit take increased Ice DMG and deal less DMG while being slowed. Andrea grants everyone around her ice attributes, removes a negative status effect and increases DMG against Flame enemies.
- 1 Acquirable
- 2 Evolution
- 3 Skills
- 4 Eidolon's Wish
- 5 Eidolon Archive
- 6 Etymology
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Alternative Names
- 9 References
- 10 Navigation
Acquirable[edit | edit source]
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
Evolution[edit | edit source]
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "Do you understand just how different nobles are from common people? Even if you commoners try your hardest, you'll never be able to keep up with a noble like me."
- "But you've somehow surpassed my expectations. Now I see you as a noble, elevated from a pitiful commoner. You are now worthy to stand before me. Haha, of course you'll never reach my stature though."
Skills[edit | edit source]
|Icy Gravel||Attack||Andrea wields the power of ice to freeze her surroundings, lobbing frozen rocks and ice pillars to attack her enemies and increase the Ice DMG they receive.|
|Ice Demon||Attack||Andrea summons Ice Sprites to rain down ice pillars on the enemy, dealing heavy damage and reducing the target's DMG and SPD.|
|Ice Lover||Buff||Assist||Andrea grants everyone around her ice attributes, removes a negative status effect and increases DMG against Flame enemies.|
Ultimate Skills[edit | edit source]
|Deadly: Sundering Ice||Duelist,
|Andrea and the Envoy of Gaia team up to trap enemies between huge ice pillars by executing beautiful ice skating moves. Sundering Ice deals heavy damage to the enemy and decreases their defense.|
|Deadly: Rending Shards||Guardian,
|Andrea and the Envoy of Gaia team up to trap enemies between huge ice pillars by executing beautiful ice skating moves. Rending Shards deals heavy damage to the enemy and causes them to continue to take damage over time.|
|Deadly: Glacial Heart||Ravager,
|Andrea and the Envoy of Gaia team up to trap enemies between huge ice pillars by executing beautiful ice skating moves. Glacial Heart causes heavy damage to enemies and increases damage done by teammates.|
Eidolon's Wish[edit | edit source]
Andrea's Collection I[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Heart of Ice x3
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "I enjoy collecting items made of ice."
- "I heard there's a lot of frozen items in your world."
- "This gem is quite beautiful, it's shaped like a heart."
- "It will make a perfect addition to my collection."
Andrea's Collection II[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Ice Crystal Plant Extract x3
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "What is more beautiful than a shining jewel?"
- "Don't mock me..."
- "This dazzling crystal flower is truly exquisite,"
- "you have decent taste for someone of such low birth."
Andrea's Frozen Dinner[edit | edit source]
- "I'm quite thirsty now, go find me something to drink."
- "Can I consume anything from this world?"
- "It's quite refreshing, but still a little too warm..."
- "I'll use my magic to chill it down... Drats, I froze it solid."
Andrea's Peasant Experience[edit | edit source]
- "You want me to go fishing like a peasant?"
- "I'm not going to sully my hands with such low tasks..."
- "Here's the equipment, now you go get some fish for me."
- "I'll be waiting here, make sure you catch enough."
Andrea's Ice Magic[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Fine Frozen Ore x10, Asheara's Frozen Soul Crystal x1, Jade from the Deep x20
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "Whenever I use my incredible powers to control ice, people fear me."
- "You're not the same species as I am..."
- "I can't believe a peasant like you found this."
- "Would you like to ride with me?"
Andrea's Loneliness[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Andrea's Key Fragments x5, Meira's Silver Ceremonial Dagger x1, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "Even after all this time together, I still don't believe in eternal bonds."
- "Do you have a way to show me your heart?"
- "Hmm, no, you can put the knife away..."
- "It seems I'll have to get used to having someone around me."
Eidolon Archive[edit | edit source]
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Etymology[edit | edit source]
Andrea's title, Pruina, refers to pruinescence, a "frosted" or dusty looking coating on top of a surface.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Andrea's birthday is December 21.
Alternative Names[edit | edit source]
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||安德莉亞 (Andrea)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||アンドレア (Andrea)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Andrea|
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]