|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Ruthless Strike I||CRIT DMG +20%|
|Firestarter I||Damage of Flame Skills +15%|
|Ruthless Strike II||CRIT DMG +40%|
|Firestarter II||Damage of Flame Skills +30%|
|“||The green lanterns shine in the night sky, attracting spirits from all around. The spirits extinguish the 99 lanterns as dawn slowly approaches. You may not leave until you have told 100 ghost stories.
Aoandon lights the Ghostly Fire to attract Phantom Wisps. This deals DMG to enemies, decreases the enemies' DMG and increases the DMG you deal to them. Aoandon lights the Spirit Lamp. Boosts morale of surrounding teammates, increases the effectiveness of their Flame attribute skills, and grants a chance to remove all negative buffs.
- 1 Acquirable
- 2 Evolution
- 3 Skills
- 4 Eidolon's Wish
- 5 Eidolon Archive
- 6 Videos
- 7 Etymology
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Alternative Names
- 10 References
- 11 Navigation
Acquirable[edit | edit source]
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
Evolution[edit | edit source]
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "Long night, candlelight... The stories dim the stars in the dark night. After a hundred stories, everyone falls into the dark."
- "The hundred lights may be out, in the dark abyss, but there is always one Netherworld Lamp by your side. Let this story, our story, be the hundred and first."
Skills[edit | edit source]
|Moonlight Lambency||Attack||Prompts Aoandon to light the Spirit Lamp and lure in Phantom Wisps. Deals damage to enemies, decreasing the effectiveness of their attacks.|
|Netherworld Flames||Attack||Prompts Aoandon to summon the Ghostly Fire from Hell and set fire to everything. Inflicts significant damage and increases damage when attacked.|
|Underworld Usher||Buff||Assist||Aoandon lights the Spirit Lamp. Boosts morale of surrounding teammates, increases the effectiveness of their Flame attribute skills, and grants a chance to remove all negative buffs.|
Ultimate Skills[edit | edit source]
|Deadly: Spirit Guide||Guardian,
|Prompts Aoandon and the Envoy of Gaia to light the Spirit Lamp, summoning souls to lead the way to Pandemonium. Deals a powerful blow to the enemy's spirit and converts their energy to restore own health.|
|Deadly: Night Lamp Convoy||Duelist,
|Prompts Aoandon and the Envoy of Gaia to light hundreds of Spirit Lamps. The treacherous inferno candle sears the enemy's soul, diminishing their defenses.|
|Deadly: Demonic Whispers||Ronin,
|Prompts Aoandon and the Envoy of Gaia to light the Netherworld Lamp. Summons evil spiritis from Pandemonium, dealing periodic damage to enemies.|
Eidolon's Wish[edit | edit source]
Aoandon's Maiden Complex[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Flower Petal x10
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "Hmm... What exactly does it take to be a girl?"
- "Do you know? What makes a human girl a girl?"
- "Do flowers represent a girl? Ah... The lamp has burned the petals..."
- "Nevertheless, their ashes still give off a sweet fragrance. Is this what a girl smells like?"
Aoandon's Nighttime Routine[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Nightcap x2
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "The quiet hours of the night are really the best."
- "How do you think one should enjoy this time?"
- "This Sweet Juice Cocktail...is perfect for tonight."
- "Haha, what kind of line is that? I can think of something even better..."
Aoandon's Lantern Watch[edit | edit source]
- "Huh...? Why is this lantern's candle so dim...?"
- "If it's just going to flicker out... Then there won't be any stories tonight..."
- "This is... Well, let me try to fix it."
- "Great... The light is shining brightly again... You can now continue telling stories."
Aoandon's Strange Stories[edit | edit source]
- "Hmm... Shall we play the storytelling game tonight?"
- "Hmm... But I've heard many strange tales, so your story needs to be really interesting."
- "We could even write a book about our adventures! A life haunted by resentful souls?"
- "Hmm... It's pretty good material for a story. Quickly, write it down."
Aoandon's Unbelievable Monster Story[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Top-Quality Fallenwisp x5, Top-Quality Mutant Remains x5, Top-Quality Stone Tablet x5
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "Come, let's talk a little longer... After all, the night is still young."
- "The Cursed Stone Tablet, the victim's remains, the fallen soul..."
- "Hm... Soon... I would have told a hundred stories tonight."
Aoandon's Hundred Tales[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Aoandon's Key Fragments x5, Garrin's Will x1, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "Tonight... There will be one last story..."
- "Will you tell me the hundredth story...?"
- "Begone! Begone, I say! Leave this world without a trace!"
- "Destroy the Netherworld Lamps and set fire to the thrones of Pandemonium."
- "Go on! Go on! Free yourself from this world forever!"
Eidolon Archive[edit | edit source]
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
Aoandon is a creature illustrated by Toriyama Sekien, an 18th-century scholar, in his Konjaku Hyakki Shūi. It was meant to represent the spirit that appeared during the game Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai, after the last story was told. The candles in the room during these meetings were often placed in blue-paper andon lamps in order to create an eerie atmosphere, hence this creature's name.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Aoandon's birthday is August 13.
- In Aura Kingdom Mobile, Aoandon is localized as 'Mitama Blue Lantern'.
Alternative Names[edit | edit source]
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||青行燈 (Aoandon)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||葵 (Aoi)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Aoandon|
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]