|Brutal God of War|
|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Onslaught I||DMG +8%|
|Ruthless Strike I||CRIT DMG +20%|
|Onslaught II||DMG +16%|
|Ruthless Strike II||CRIT DMG +40%|
|“||With his strong, sculpted body, Ares, the Brutal God of War, is the epitome of manhood! Able to destroy enemies by the thousands, he stands mightily among the Envoys of Gaia.
As the almighty God of War, Ares can summon the Frenzied Greatsword to unleash powerful lightning slashes on his enemies. Those who dare face him will find themselves severely wounded and immobilized, and their defenses greatly reduced. Wielding his Frenzied Greatsword to create Lightning Cyclones, Ares unleashes the God of War's Wrath to strengthen his party members and increase the DMG they inflict on enemies.
- 1 Acquirable
- 2 Evolution
- 3 Skills
- 4 Eidolon's Wish
- 5 Eidolon Archive
- 6 Etymology
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Alternative Names
- 9 References
- 10 Navigation
Acquirable[edit | edit source]
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
Evolution[edit | edit source]
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "I am the God of War and I can't just stay with anyone! But since we have spent some time together, I think you should know that I have chosen you."
- "From now on, I will be by your side, and no one will dare bully you. Let's go and do some body building together! We boldly set out on the road to muscle!"
Skills[edit | edit source]
|Frenzied Greatsword||Attack||As the almighty God of War, Ares can summon the Frenzied Greatsword to unleash powerful lightning slashes on his enemies. Those who dare face him will find themselves severely wounded and immobilized.|
|Brutal Strike||Attack||Ares wields his Frenzied Greatsword with mighty strength, generating multiple brutal sword auras to inflict massive DMG on enemies and reduce their defenses.|
|God of War's Wrath||Buff||Assist||Wielding his Frenzied Greatsword to create Lightning Cyclones, Ares unleashes the God of War's Wrath to strengthen his party members and increase the DMG they inflict on enemies.|
Ultimate Skills[edit | edit source]
|Deadly: Brutal War Lightning||Guardian,
|Moving at lightning speed, Ares and the Envoy of Gaia together wield this brutally powerful greatsword, inflicting DMG on enemy targets and reducing their DEF.|
|Deadly: Swift War Lightning||Duelist,
|Moving at lightning speed, Ares and the Envoy of Gaia together wield this swift and powerful greatsword, inflicting massive DMG on enemy targets and reducing their DMG inflicted.|
|Deadly: Savage War Lightning||Ronin,
|Moving at lightning speed, Ares and the Envoy of Gaia together wield this savagely powerful greatsword, inflicting massive DMG on enemy targets and reducing their CRIT.|
Eidolon's Wish[edit | edit source]
Ares' Physical Recovery[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Elixir of Lightning x2
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "I might have unlimited power, but it's been hard work these last few days!"
- "And now my muscles are starting to hurt a little..."
- "This feeling, like lightning shooting through body... My muscles need to recover."
- "Ha-ha-ha! Thank you! Do you want a taste too?"
Ares' Dietary Habits (1)[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): English Breakfast Tea x2
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "Do you want to learn how to develop a strong physique like mine?"
- "You have to start with your diet. But I won't make it easy for you! Ha-ha-ha!"
- "I'll give you a few clues. It's a strong drink that refreshes you."
- "Right! This strong wine! It's been ages since I've had any."
- "What? It's no good for body-building? Ha-ha-ha! I just like drinking it! Glug-glug!"
Ares' Dietary Habits (2)[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Chef's Special Vanilla Fried Pork Cutlet x3, Top-Class Seafood and Greens Teppanyaki x3
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +28, HP +88, EVA +40
- "Okay, I'll stop teasing you. Now, I'll tell you seriously."
- "The meat that grow meats. Is the clue clear enough for you?"
- "That was quick! I like you, youngster."
- "Eat these, and train well, and you'll become like me."
Ares' Campaign Preparations[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Overlord's Sword x1, Battleground Wargod's Breastplate x1
- Stat Bonus: DMG +72, SPD +22, DEF +14
- "The armor is very sturdy! Hmm, very good!"
- "...What am I going on about? The final preparations for the battle, of course!"
- "I don't need these, I'm strong enough as I am. But thanks anyway!"
Ares After the Battle[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Superior Strength Tonic x40, Soulsucker Ore x30, Ancient Creature Remains x30
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "Ha-ha-ha! Once again I was awesome on the battlefield!"
- "Are you curious about the battlefield? I'll give you the benefit of my knowledge and experience."
- "These items were left by the defeated!"
- "Me? All I left on the battlefield was another chapter in the legend of me!"
Ares' Brutal Ambition[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Ares' Key Fragments x5, Top-Quality Animal Bones x10, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "I'm sure you understand the enormity of my excellence by now."
- "How about we team up and become unstoppable? Rush headlong into battle!"
- "Ha-ha-ha! I knew you'd be good! Fine, fine! I'll go with you!"
Eidolon Archive[edit | edit source]
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Etymology[edit | edit source]
Ares is the god of war in Greek mythology. He is one of the Twelve Olympians, the son of Zeus and Hera. His Roman counterpart is Mars. He often represents the physical or violent and untamed aspect of war, in contrast to his sister the armored Athena. When he appear myths, he typically faces humiliation. He is well known as the lover of Aphrodite who was married to Hephaestus. The most famous story related to Ares and Aphrodite shows them exposed to ridicule through the wronged husband's device.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ares' birthday is November 29.
Alternative Names[edit | edit source]
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||阿瑞斯 (Ares)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||アレス (Ares)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Ares|
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]