|Goddess of War|
|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Defiant Stand I||Damage taken -5%|
|Essence of Life I||Max HP +10%|
|Essence of Life II||Max HP +20%|
|Defiant Stand II||Damage taken -10%|
|“||Having never lost a battle, Astraea has long been renowned as the goddess of victory and war. She's tactically sage and courageous to a fault, though deep down she wishes for nothing but peace. Now, she descends from the heavens in order to protect those whom she holds dear...
In her right hand, Astraea wields a stalwart lance of silvery pallor that can penetrate the armor of even the toughest opponents. With her left hand, she defends herself with a holy shield of ornate, golden inlay that proves impervious to all attacks. The sacred power of her lance allows her to not only bring down explosive judgment on her enemies, but restore the health of her comrades as well. Astraea never forgets those whom she must protect and those who fight beside her... which is why she has yet to lose a single battle.
- 1 Acquirable
- 2 Evolution
- 3 Skills
- 4 Eidolon's Wish
- 5 Eidolon Archive
- 6 Videos
- 7 Etymology
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Alternative Names
- 10 References
- 11 Navigation
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "I will be your loyal guard, until you quest is completed."
- "No... Even after your quest, I'll stay by your side until the end of time."
|Astraea unfurls her white wings of vengeance, sentencing the enemy with a fiery flurry of swift kicks that deal Holy damage combos and stun the target.|
|Astraea decrees a holy verdict unto her enemies. Deals explosive damage to nearby enemies and heals nearby party members.|
|Astraea decrees a holy verdict unto her enemies. Deals dazzling damage to all nearby enemies in range and siphons enemies' HP.|
Astraea's Life Lessons I
- Required item(s): Angler's Fly Fishing Rod
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "I often see gatherings beside the lake... What happens there?"
- "Fishing? Sounds like fun! Can I try it, too?"
- "Haha! If the catch is good, I can cook it up!"
Astraea's Life Lessons II
- Required item(s): Well Preserved Cultural Relic x2
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "Digging like crazy... for treasure?"
- "Archaeology... I've heard of it before... Can I try it?"
- "Haha! How about you do all the digging? I'd rather not get my hands dirty!"
Astraea's Life Lessons III
- Required item(s): Corrosive Alloy x3, Solid Alloy x3
- Stat Bonus: DMG +72, SPD +22, DEF +14
- "This weapon and I share a birthdate."
- "I've heard that humans are experts at forging things. Perhaps those skills can improve my weapon..."
- "That's very helpful. Maybe now I can enhance my Lance and Shield."
The Finicky Gourmet
- Required item(s): Navea Soothing Herbs x5, Navea Kitchen Set
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +28, HP +88, EVA +40
- "I'm a picky eater, and I don't really enjoy food all that much."
- "That said, would you like to try my cooking?"
- "These tools and ingredients don't seem too bad. I'll see how it goes!"
Astraea Suits Up
- Required item(s): Battlefield Gauntlets, Battlefield Long Boots, Elite Guardian's Grimoire
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "Battle skills? The most important thing is preparation!"
- "So how about it? Can you get me the proper equipment?"
- "Excellent! This equipment is top-notch. It seems you have an eye for quality gear!"
Lead Me Astraea
- Required item(s): Eidolon Energy Crystal x100, Sky Tower Sigil x10, Astraea's Key Fragments x5
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "Only those who are true to themselves can understanding the meaning of victory."
- "I will demonstrate, if there are fragments of the Key of Gaia."
- "Okay, everything's ready to go! Now, allow me to demonstrate."
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Astraea is based on Athena, the Greek goddess of wisdom, arts, warfare, battle strategy, heroic endeavor and reason. She is the daughter of Zeus and Metis, the patron god of Athens, and one of the twelve Olympian gods. Athena represented the disciplined, strategic side of war, in contrast to her brother Ares, the patron of violence, bloodlust, and slaughter.
Parallels can be drawn between Astraea and Athena, as the latter is also known as Parthenos (meaning "virgin") because she was believed to have never married or taken a lover.
Astraea was dubbed as 'Goddess of War' and 'Goddess of Victory', two attributes that originated from Ares and Nike respectively.
- Astraea's birthday is January 18.
- Astraea is a playable character in Grace Valhalla.
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||雅典娜 (Athena)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||アテナ (Athena)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Athéna|
|Aura Kingdom (German)||Athene|