|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Speed of Sound I||Normal attack speed +25%|
|Double Down I||5% chance of a double attack|
|Double Down II||10% chance of a double attack|
|Speed of Sound II||Normal attack speed +50%|
|“||Lured by Terra's culinary delights, Ayako has decided to join forces with the Envoys of Gaia. She appears in the form of an adorable wolf pup. Ayako has an insatiable appetite. Her dream is to gorge on all the delicious food Terra has to offer. Imbued with the power of frost, Ayako moves swiftly across the battlefield to intercept the enemy and control the pace of the fight.||”|
- 1 Acquirable
- 2 Evolution
- 3 Skills
- 4 Eidolon's Wish
- 5 Eidolon Archive
- 6 Videos
- 7 Etymology
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Alternative Names
- 10 References
- 11 Navigation
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "Well, have you brought Ayako anything delicious? Hmm? You'll keep giving me food if we're together?!"
- "Ayako will stay with master forever! I'm going to need tons of dessert though... Master must prepare more meat too!"
|Deadly: Frosty Seal||Duelist,
|Leaping into the air, the Envoys of Gaia and Ayako become twin tornadoes swirling at the speed of light. They recover HP, while their enemies receive severe injuries.|
|Deadly: Howling Blast||Guardian,
|Leaping into the air, the Envoys of Gaia and Ayako become twin tornadoes swirling at the speed of light. They increase their own CRIT, while their enemies receive severe injuries.|
|Deadly: Racing Cyclone||Ravager,
|Leaping into the air, the Envoys of Gaia and Ayako become twin tornadoes swirling at the speed of light. They increase their own SPD, while their enemies receive severe injuries.|
Ayako's Ice Playground
- Required item(s): Astral Orb
- Skills Bonus: DMG +36, SPEED +12, DEF +6
- "Ayako also wants to make snowmen and ice sculptures!"
- "It never snows when Ayako is outside, so Ayako must always make her own ice to play with."
- "Master, can you help Ayako make ice so that she can play?"
- "Master is awesome!! Master has given Ayako some ice. Ayako is free... to make ice sculptures!"
- "Man, oh man. Why do we need this? I'll tell ya! Because this brings up lots of water!"
- "Ayako can make all of the ice she wants now! Super smart, right?"
Ayako's Special Sauce
- Required item(s): Small Berry x10
- Skills Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "Phew! Ayako is all out of special sauce! Ayako has no more energy to do anything else!"
- "Ayako ate the most important ingredient. Ayako is sorry!"
- "What will Ayako do now? Will Master help Ayako find some more? Oh, Master! You're the best!"
- "Master can do no wrong in Ayako's beautiful eyes."
- "Did I say something? Does Master want to have a taste of this too? Ayako promises to share some with Master when it's done!"
- "So... what now?"
Ayako's Special Sauce II
- Required item(s): Fresh Sirloin x100, Greater Swiftness Potion x10
- Skills Bonus: DMG +72, SPD +22, DEF +14
- "Master, Ayako can't give you any more sauce."
- "Ayako also has to eat--oh no!! Ayako dropped the bag of ingredients!"
- "Oh Master, will you help Ayako find some more?"
- "Yay! Master is truly incredible! That's just what Ayako needed!"
- "Ayako can finally make some more sauce."
- "Ayako will make sure not to eat it again."
Ayako's Gourmet Adventure
- Required item(s): Chef's Special Vanilla Fried Pork Cutlet x10, Dream Honey Glazed Pork Cutlet x10, Provincial Beef Broth x10
- Skills Bonus: CRIT +28, HP +88, EVA +40
- "Master, have you heard about the famous Choice Barbecue Steak? Ayako is really hungry for some!"
- "What?! Master has tried it before?! Sob! But Master... Ayako is hungry!"
- "Huh? That smells delicious! It must be Choice Barbecue Steak!"
- "Did Master really bring this for Ayako?"
- "Oh goodie! Ayako must have it now! Yay! This is the best thing that Ayako has ever had!"
- Required item(s): Titan Warrior Battle Boots x1, Titan Warrior Waist Armor x1, Elite Guardian's Cannon x1
- Skills Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "That Hel is such a bad girl! Ayako must punish her!"
- "The only problem is that everyone has vowed to protect him! What can Ayako do?"
- "Oh, I know! Master, can Ayako have these?"
- "Master is so great!"
- "Hmph! Ask Alice to send these to that good for nothing sud bucket!"
- "Let that meanie taste some of Ayako's special ice bombs!"
- Required item(s): Ayako's Key Fragments x5, Flawless Frosted Handcrafted Relic x15, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Skills Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "Hm... Master... I had a scary dream!"
- "In the dream I grew very huge and very hungry, so hungry that I ate Master and the whole world!"
- "Sob... I-I don't want that to happen. Master, please give me strength and connect with me."
- "Yes! Master is one-of-a kind! You are the only Master for Ayako!"
- "If the connection between Ayako and Master is stronger, that dream is sure to never come back!"
- "Ayako will stay with Master forever!"
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Ayako is based on Fenrir, a monstrous wolf from the Norse mythology. Fenrir is the father of the wolves Sköll and Hati Hróðvitnisson, is a son of Loki, and is foretold to kill the god Odin during the events of Ragnarök, but will in turn be killed by Odin's son Víðarr. He is also known as Hróðvitnir and Vánagandr. Due to the gods' knowledge of prophecies foretelling great trouble from Fenrir and his rapid growth, the gods bound him, and as a result Fenrir bit off the right hand of the god Tyr.
'Ayako' is a common feminine Japanese name, generally meaning "child".
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||芬里爾 (Fenrir)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||フェンリル (Fenrir)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Ayako|