|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Onslaught I||DMG +8%|
|Electrical Engineer I||Damage of Lightning Skills +15%|
|Onslaught II||DMG +16%|
|Electrical Engineer II||Damage of Lightning Skills +30%|
|“||A fan of music and dancing, Bastet exudes passion and vitality. She decided to follow the Envoy of Gaia to bring warmth and protection to Terra.
This warm-hearted Goddess can pray to the heavens for punishment and render her enemies unconscious when attacked. She can also resonate with thunder, causing thunderclouds that damage her targets, lowering their defenses.
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
- Bastet's Key of Gaia
- Bastet's Key Fragments
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- Bastet's Key of Gaia - x1
- Brilliant Evolutionary Beads - x1
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "Is this what the kitten thinks of me? I should bless you with my kiss as promised."
- "Hehe, just kidding! But one day I'll do it. I'll be waiting for it."
|Deadly: Black Kitty Trick||Duelist,
|Using the power of the magic circle, Bastet transforms the Envoy of Gaia into a black cat, dealing heavy damage to enemies under the lightning orb's guidance.|
|Deadly: Black Kitty Fun||Guardian,
|With the blessing of Bastet's magic circle, transforms the Envoy of Gaia into a black cat to strike enemies with the lightning orb.|
|Deadly: Black Kitty||Ravager,
|With her magic circle wide open, Bastet transforms the Envoy of Gaia into a black cat, then smashes the enemy with a lightning orb, dealing continuous damage over time.|
- Required item(s): Materials/Luminous Emerald x2
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "Speaking of new festivals..."
- "A new costume is very important! I want to wear it."
- "Meow! Beautiful!"
- "It looks like a beautiful kitten."
Hardworking Bastet I
- Required item(s): Reinforcing Pliers x1
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "Dancing is the key to an elegant performance."
- "Huh? What about the tuning fork... Meow meow?"
- "Fixed...Important tuning fork..."
- "Kitty, you've always been so smart!"
Hardworking Bastet II
- Required item(s): Unstable Energy x1, Revitilization Drink x5
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +28, HP +88, EVA +40
- "Turn around... and... turn around..."
- "Of course I can keep jumping..."
- "For the ceremony... I won't surrender!"
- "For me?"
- "Thank you, Kitten...I'm full of energy now!"
- "The key is to keep practicing..."
- "Are you hungry, Gigi?"
- "I thought about it..."
- "I've noticed that I'm admiring the little kitty more and more..."
- Required item(s): Grass Kingdom's Bravewind Bow x1, Rainbow Colored Shards x5, Divinity Dust x10
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "It's been so many times..."
- "But I still get nervous every time I go on stage."
- "The kitten gave me courage..."
- "I'm lucky to have met a kitten."
- Required item(s): Bastet's Key Fragments x5, Materials/Ritualistic Runes x10, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "It's going to be the last dance..."
- "I solemnly invite my kitten to come on stage!"
- "You heard me!"
- "The applause and flowers are all ours!"
- "We should be like this in the future! Shining together forever!"
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Bastet was a goddess of ancient Egyptian religion. Bastet was worshipped in Bubastis in Lower Egypt, originally as a lioness goddess, a role shared by other deities such as Sekhmet. Eventually Bastet and Sekhmet were characterized as two aspects of the same goddess, with Sekhmet representing the powerful warrior and protector aspect and Bastet, who increasingly was depicted as a cat, representing a gentler aspect.
- Bastet's birthday is February 22.
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||芭絲特 (Bastet)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||バステト (Bastet)|