|God of Light|
|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Essence of Life I||Max HP +10%|
|Defiant Sound I||Damage Taken -5%|
|Defiant Stand II||Damage Taken -10%|
|Essence of Life II||Max HP +20%|
|“||Bealdor is the God of Light, illuminating all the world. Coddled and sheltered by his mother since he was young, he neglected wordly affairs. This offended Hel, who began to resent him.
Bealdor's mother once asked all the world's creatures to swear an oath not to harm him. They agreed, and he became impervious to danger. Now he can stand at the front line of any battle without fear. His powers of destruction are not to be underestimated. When he brandishes his longswoard, Skee - made from the first rays of the dawn - he can perform quick and furious attacks. As an Eidolon, he is considered proficient in both attack and defense.
- 1 Acquirable
- 2 Evolution
- 3 Skills
- 4 Eidolon's Wish
- 5 Eidolon Archive
- 6 Videos
- 7 Etymology
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Alternative Names
- 10 References
- 11 Navigation
Acquirable[edit | edit source]
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
Evolution[edit | edit source]
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "What?! Be together forever?! Do you know what you're saying?! Fine. Since you're so sincere, I'll stay by your side but I won't like it!"
- "I... I wasn't smiling! You're mistaken! What! What are you laughing at! I'll give you something to laugh about!"
Skills[edit | edit source]
|Cross Retribution||Attack||Bealdor slashes with his broadsword, inflicting Holy damage on targets within range.|
|Divine Storm||Attack||Bealdor wields his broadsword to perform a whirlwind, dealing Holy damage to targets within range. Also stuns hit targets.|
|Sacred Cleave||Attack||Bealdor wields his broadsword to perform a powerful cleave, inflicting Holy damage on targets within range. Also inflicts Periodic Damage.|
Ultimate Skills[edit | edit source]
|Bealdor raises his broadsword and strikes the enemy together with you, inflicting Holy damage on targets in your direct path. Recovers HP for surrounding party members.|
|Bealdor raises his broadsword and strikes the enemy together with you, inflicting Holy damage to targets with in a linear path. Converts the dealt damage to heal himself.|
|Bealdor raises his broadsword and strikes the enemy together with you, dealing Holy damage to targets within a linear path. Targets are also stunned.|
Eidolon's Wish[edit | edit source]
Bealdor to the Bone I[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Fearless Gauntlets
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPEED +12, DEF +6
- "What? 'Bealdor doesn't look so invincible to me'? Who would dare write such a thing!"
- "Quick, I need help getting a few things! I'm going to teach this loudmouth a lesson!"
- "Ah, thank you! What? Did I just want these things for myself? Nonsense! I need them for... reasons!"
Bealdor to the Bone II[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Chicken in Secret Sauce x2
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "Next, you'll have to help me prepare some food!"
- "What? Hungry? Of course not... I... I just need it to prepare for battle!"
- "What?! Where did you get this? It looks amazing! This will certainly taste - I mean, help with my training! Yes!"
Lost and Found[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Sturdy Fish Bone Hauberk, Sturdy Fish Bone Protective Mask
- Stat Bonus: DMG +72, SPD +22, DEF +14
- "Whew! Alucard and I had a pretty big fight..."
- "Now, he's looking for something, and he forgot where he put it. Can you help him find it?"
- "What? Is this what he was looking for? Aha! Thank you!"
Bealdor's Remorse[edit | edit source]
- "Hel, Hel... are you still mad at me? I wish I could give you something, but Terra is so big..."
- "Hey, can you help me out? I made a list of things Hel might like - can you help me find them?"
- "Ah, good! Now she's sure to forgive me! What? Of course I'll put your name on the card too!"
Bealdor to the Bone III[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Any Patrol Quest Reward Box, Any Dimensional Hall Reward Box, Adracei's Venom Sac
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "What? Where'd the letter go? I don't know, I guess I lost it..."
- "Anyway, who cares? I think you should help me beat whoever wrote it!"
- "Huh? Why you... Oh, I'm just kidding. You always know how to cheer me up!"
Bet on Bealdor[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Eidolon Energy Crystal x100, Peerless Fortitude Potion x25, Bealdor's Key Fragments x5
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "Traveling with you is pure bliss - well, maybe not PURE bliss, but it's pretty good!"
- "When I first joined you, I remember feeling like a mysterious power was trailing me..."
- "This fragment - it has the same energy I have! So it was the Power of Gaia that brought us together after all."
Eidolon Archive[edit | edit source]
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
'Bealdor' is the Old English equivalent of the Old Norse 'Baldr', who is god of light and purity in Norse mythology. In the legend, Baldr and his mother had a dream of his death. Since dreams were said to be prophetic, this depressed him, so his mother Frigg made every object on earth vow never to hurt Baldr. All objects made this vow except mistletoe, which was considered too unimportant and nonthreatening to bother asking it to make the vow. Or alternatively, too young to even make a vow.
Bealdor's dark presence, Halthim, is based on Höðr. Höðr is a blind god and the brother to Baldr. When Loki found out about Baldr's one weakness, he made a spear from mistletoe and tricked Höðr to shoot it at Baldr.
Upon Frigg's entreaties, delivered through the messenger Hermod, Hel promised to release Baldr from the underworld if all objects alive and dead would weep for him. All did, except a giantess named Þökk, who was presumed to be Loki in disguise. Thus was Baldr forced to remain in the underworld. After Ragnarok, he would return from Helheim, along with Höðr, and rule the new earth together.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Alternative Names[edit | edit source]
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||巴德爾 (Baldr)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||バルドル (Balder)|
|Aura Kingdom (Korean)||발드르 (Baldr)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Balder|
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]