|Defeat Enchanted Crawler. 0/1|
Report to: <Dream Mage's Spirit> Edward
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- On the bulletin board there is a request written in ink that emits a faint glow. Naturally, this catches your eye, so you pull it down to take a closer look.
- "This request just radiates mystery, does it not?" Mirabelle looks at the request in your hand.
- "When this request mysteriously appeared out of thin air, it was just a blank sheet of paper. I almost threw it away, but the breeze caught the page and the writing simply appeared."
- "As you can plainly see, it lists only a location, which seems to be some ancient ruins, and a simple request for help."
- "I'm assuming the requestor is a mage. I'm not sure why he would choose to write out his request this way. Perhaps there is an attack or an accident in the ancient ruins? Even that is shrouded in mystery."
- "This is quite an unusual request for help, but it is what it is, and as such, it needs to be answered. Are you willing to go to the ruins to solve this little mystery?"
In Progress[edit | edit source]
- "Oh, hurry! Defeat those frightening Enchanted Crawlers! If only I could use my magic, this wouldn't be an issue..." Edward looks around anxiously.
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "Oh, something just occurred to me, just a few moments ago... how strange..." Edward lifts his voice with weakened excitement.
- "I realized how much I wanted to see the ruins before I die. That's why I came here."
- "Who knows where those monsters came from, but there's no point in dwelling upon that now. Thank you for defeating them."
- "So this is it. This...this is really the end. Funny, I... I just can't accept it... Because I can't, the resentful spirits will be reborn."
- "Thanks... for helping me on this last run and for helping to fulfill my final wish. I have no regrets now. Thank you..." As Edward fades away, he closes his eyes and releases a faint smile, grateful to you.
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.