|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Speed of Sound I||Normal attack speed +25%|
|Double Down I||5% chance of a double attack|
|Double Down II||10% chance of a double attack|
|Speed of Sound II||Normal attack speed +50%|
|“||A shadowy figure that guards the gates of Pandemonium. He's a Hell Hound that strikes fear into the hearts of any who see him. Cerberus has descended on the world with a grim howl that pierces the night.
Cerberus and his brothers attack their targets viciously, rooting the target in place. The fires of Pandemonium have a chance to cause Dual Drive to the target. The Hell Hound summons the protection of Pandemonium to remove negative status effects from the team while increasing their Move SPD.
- 1 Acquirable
- 2 Evolution
- 3 Skills
- 4 Eidolon's Wish
- 5 Eidolon Archive
- 6 Videos
- 7 Etymology
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Alternative Names
- 10 References
- 11 Navigation
Acquirable[edit | edit source]
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
Evolution[edit | edit source]
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "I trust no one other than my lord. Meeting you has brought my life more meaning."
- "Allow me to pledge my loyalty to you, Master. I am at your service in both life and death!"
Skills[edit | edit source]
|Flaming Maul||Attack||Cerberus summons green flames to attack its enemies, rending them powerless. Fire DMG taken increases.|
|Hellfire||Attack||Cerberus summons the fires of hell from the sky to attack, with a chance of inflicting Dual Drive on its targets.|
|Pandemonium Shield||Buff||Assist||Cerberus summons the protection of hell to remove negative status effects from teammates within range and increases its teammates' Move SPD.|
Ultimate Skills[edit | edit source]
|Cerberus binds itself with green flames to take the form of a three-headed hound. At the command of the Envoy of Gaia, it strikes enemies with infernal flame, increasing the team's SPD.|
|Cerberus binds itself with green flames to take the form of a three-headed hound. At the command of the Envoy of Gaia, it strikes enemies with a vicious flame, increasing the team's DMG.|
|Cerberus binds itself with green flames to take the form of a three-headed hound. At the command of the Envoy of Gaia, it strikes enemies with a hellish flame, increasing the team's CRIT.|
Eidolon's Wish[edit | edit source]
Cerberus Brothers Babysitting[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Elixir of Flame x2
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "What should we do... I wonder what Green Flame and Purple Flame ate yesterday..."
- "They look different and won't listen to me."
- "Would drinking this make them feel better?"
- "Green Flame! Purple Flame! Great! You're back to normal!"
- "Thank you Master! Wait, what? Is this their rebellious phase?"
Cerberus Brothers Buffet[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Well Preserved Mutant Remains x2
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "Green Flame and Purple Flame are eating more and more, they have to change up their diet."
- "What haven't they eaten yet?"
- "Right! Human food! There's no way they've tried it yet!"
- "Thank you Master! You're so smart!"
Cerberus Brothers Bounding[edit | edit source]
- "Why are you staring at them?"
- "Do you think we let them eat too much? No... I want them to be healthy..."
- "But... What would be a good exercise for them?"
- "Of course! They love to go for walks!"
- "After you finish exercising them, I'll give you a big piece of meat!"
Cerberus's Kindness 1[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Strategist's Cape x1, Warrior's Light Armor x1
- Stat Bonus: DMG +72, SPD +22, DEF +14
- "Boss has always taken care of me. What should I give him as a parting gift?"
- "What could be good enough for Boss?"
- "Right! This is perfect!"
- "Boss rules the Battlefield with wisdom and power!"
Cerberus's Kindness 2[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Top-Class Seafood and Greens Teppanyaki x10, Chef's Special Vanilla Fried Pork Cutlet x10, Stellar Corn Salad Wrap x10
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "Boss is always so tired after work. I can't help out after I leave..."
- "What would be a good gift for Boss?"
- "It smells so good! Boss would love this! It would energize anyone!"
Cerberus's Loyalty[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Cerberus' Key Fragments x5, Grass Kingdom Hero's Belt, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "We have been following master for a while now."
- "We knew you were worthy as soon as we met you."
- "Do you think we deserve to follow you?"
- "Of course! From now on you can always count on my brothers and I!"
- "You'll be our master forever!"
Eidolon Archive[edit | edit source]
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Cerberus was the winner of Innocent World's 2nd Eidolon contest, together with Eirene. Unlike her however, he was released on a much later date.
- Cerberus' birthday is March 30.
Alternative Names[edit | edit source]
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||賽伯拉斯 (Cerberus)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||ケルベロス (Cerberus)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Cerberus|
References[edit | edit source]
- "Innocent World 2nd Eidolon Design Contest". Innocent World. X-Legend.
[edit | edit source]