|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Speed of Sound I||Normal attack speed +25%|
|Double Down I||5% chance of a double attack|
|Double Down II||10% chance of a double attack|
|Speed of Sound II||Normal attack speed +50%|
|“||A shadowy figure that guards the gates of Pandemonium. He's a Hell Hound that strikes fear into the hearts of any who see him. Cerberus has descended on the world with a grim howl that pierces the night.
Cerberus and his brothers attack their targets viciously, rooting the target in place. The fires of Pandemonium have a chance to cause Dual Drive to the target. The Hell Hound summons the protection of Pandemonium to remove negative status effects from the team while increasing their Move SPD.
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "I trust no one other than my lord. Meeting you has brought my life more meaning."
- "Allow me to pledge my loyalty to you, Master. I am at your service in both life and death!"
|Flaming Maul||Attack||Cerberus summons green flames to attack its enemies, rending them powerless. Fire DMG taken increases.|
|Hellfire||Attack||Cerberus summons the fires of hell from the sky to attack, with a chance of inflicting Dual Drive on its targets.|
|Pandemonium Shield||Buff||Assist||Cerberus summons the protection of hell to remove negative status effects from teammates within range and increases its teammates' Move SPD.|
|Infernal Hellhound|| Wizard,|
|Cerberus binds itself with green flames to take the form of a three-headed hound. At the command of the Envoy of Gaia, it strikes enemies with infernal flame, increasing the team's SPD.|
|Rabid Hellhound|| Grenadier,|
|Cerberus binds itself with green flames to take the form of a three-headed hound. At the command of the Envoy of Gaia, it strikes enemies with a vicious flame, increasing the team's DMG.|
|Volcanic Hellhound|| Bard,|
|Cerberus binds itself with green flames to take the form of a three-headed hound. At the command of the Envoy of Gaia, it strikes enemies with a hellish flame, increasing the team's CRIT.|
Cerberus Brothers BabysittingEdit
- Required item(s): Elixir of Flame x2
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "What should we do... I wonder what Green Flame and Purple Flame ate yesterday..."
- "They look different and won't listen to me."
- "Would drinking this make them feel better?"
- "Green Flame! Purple Flame! Great! You're back to normal!"
- "Thank you Master! Wait, what? Is this their rebellious phase?"
Cerberus Brothers BuffetEdit
- Required item(s): Well Preserved Mutant Remains x2
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "Green Flame and Purple Flame are eating more and more, they have to change up their diet."
- "What haven't they eaten yet?"
- "Right! Human food! There's no way they've tried it yet!"
- "Thank you Master! You're so smart!"
Cerberus Brothers BoundingEdit
- "Why are you staring at them?"
- "Do you think we let them eat too much? No... I want them to be healthy..."
- "But... What would be a good exercise for them?"
- "Of course! They love to go for walks!"
- "After you finish exercising them, I'll give you a big piece of meat!"
Cerberus's Kindness 1Edit
- Required item(s): Strategist's Cape x1, Warrior's Light Armor x1
- Stat Bonus: DMG +72, SPD +22, DEF +14
- "Boss has always taken care of me. What should I give him as a parting gift?"
- "What could be good enough for Boss?"
- "Right! This is perfect!"
- "Boss rules the Battlefield with wisdom and power!"
Cerberus's Kindness 2Edit
- Required item(s): Top-Class Seafood and Greens Teppanyaki x10, Chef's Special Vanilla Fried Pork Cutlet x10, Stellar Corn Salad Wrap x10
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "Boss is always so tired after work. I can't help out after I leave..."
- "What would be a good gift for Boss?"
- "It smells so good! Boss would love this! It would energize anyone!"
- Required item(s): Cerberus' Key Fragments x5, Grass Kingdom Hero's Belt, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "We have been following master for a while now."
- "We knew you were worthy as soon as we met you."
- "Do you think we deserve to follow you?"
- "Of course! From now on you can always count on my brothers and I!"
- "You'll be our master forever!"
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
- Cerberus was the winner of Innocent World's 2nd Eidolon contest, together with Eirene. Unlike her however, he was released on a much later date.
- Cerberus' birthday is March 30.
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||賽伯拉斯 (Cerberus)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||ケルベロス (Cerberus)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Cerberus|
- ↑ "Innocent World 2nd Eidolon Design Contest". Innocent World. X-Legend.
- ↑ https://genshin.x-legend.co.jp/event/181031/genshin.php