|Mistress of Moonshadow|
|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Onslaught I||DMG +8%|
|Ruthless Strike I||CRIT DMG +20%|
|Ruthless Strike II||CRIT DMG +40%|
|Onslaught II||DMG +16%|
|“||Cesela streaks across the night sky on a blazing star, landing next to the Envoy of Gaia with the force of a fallen comet. In the pitch-black of pure night, Cesela pulses with an Eidolon's mysterious power. Cesela dominates the night sky, harnessing the raw energy of the stars. This cosmic power, once compressed, deals massive Dark DMG to enemies. Harnessing the power of the moon, her enemies are unable to heal. Having her by your side is a surefire way to guarantee victory!||”|
Acquirable[edit | edit source]
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
Evolution[edit | edit source]
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "It looks like master is a loyal fan of the Moonshadow band! But your favorite band member is me, right? Thee lovely Cesela is here!"
- "Cesela will always be by your side, utilizing my unbeatable charm! I'll shine brighter than anyone could imagine!"
Skills[edit | edit source]
|Astral Ray||Attack||Cesela invokes the power of the stars to form an intense beam of stellar energy that blasts through a target.|
|Bad Moon Rising||Heal||Assist||Cesela calls upon the dark side of the moon to restore HP to surrounding allies and keep them from meeting the great gig in the sky.|
|Goodnight Moon||Attack||Cesela's moon bids her enemies a peaceful sleep by bludgeoning them with 16 tons of dark energy to the face, stunning them momentarily.|
Ultimate Skills[edit | edit source]
|Cesela transforms the Envoy of Gaia into a rockin' rabbit. The electric, frantic punk rock anthem turns the battlefield into a cottontail blitz, dealing Dark DMG and recovering the HP of nearby allies.|
|Cesela transforms the Envoy of Gaia into a hare-raising coney punk set on giving nearby enemies a good thumping.|
|Cesela transforms the Envoy of Gaia into a bunnified punk going through carrot withdrawal who'll crush anyone keeping them from getting their next fix.|
Eidolon's Wish[edit | edit source]
The New Sound I[edit | edit source]
- Item required: Mirabelle Quest Fortune Bag Reward
- Skills Bonus: DMG +36, SPEED +12, DEF +6
- "What's wrong? If Master wants to see Cesela's concert,"
- "simply trade something for tickets!"
- "Haha! Thanks, Master! Hmm, tickets? We haven't organized them yet."
The New Sound II[edit | edit source]
- Item required: Reinforcing Grinding Wheel
- Skills Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "I've got to get Aelius in to see the band!"
- "Can you help me get these items, Master?"
- "Haha! This should be enough to set the traps... Oh! Pretend you didn't hear that Master!"
The New Sound III[edit | edit source]
- Items required: Freshly Caught Fish x5, Autumn Oolong Tea x5
- Skills Bonus: DMG +72, SPEED +22, DEF +14
- "Can you help me and my band prepare lunch?"
- "Haha! This band is really on the road to success!"
- "Thanks! You should come see our performance later!"
Material Girl I[edit | edit source]
- "Master, today Cesela would like a new outfit!"
- "Preferably with matching accessories. Here's the list..."
- "Excellent! You're the best, Master!"
Material Girl II[edit | edit source]
- Items required: Helakar's Broken Spirit, Top-Quality Fallenwisp x5, Elixir of Darkness x20
- Skills Bonus: DMG +130, SPEED +42, DEF +26
- "The accessories are great, but Cesela wants a few more items..."
- "That's it! Let's defeat the monsters and loot this stuff from them!"
- "Haha! They're all mine, mine, MINE!"
One in a Million[edit | edit source]
- Items required: Cesela's Key Fragments x5, Garrin's Will, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Skills Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "But what does Master think of me?"
- "Sometimes I fear that Cesela is becoming a carbon copy of Serena..."
- "Does Master mean to say that I'm unique? Then give me the whole key, haha!"
Eidolon Archive[edit | edit source]
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
Cesela is based on Cynthia, originally an epithet of Artemis. Artemis was, according to legend, born on Mount Cynthus, which the name 'Cynthia' originates from. Selene, the Greek personification of the moon, and the Roman Diana were also sometimes called "Cynthia".
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Alternative Names[edit | edit source]
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||芯希雅 (Cynthia)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||シンシア (Cynthia)|
|Aura Kingdom (Korean)||신시아 (Cynthia)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Stella|
|Aura Kingdom (German)||Ostara|
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]