|Caring Forest Fairy|
|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Sprinter I||Move SPD +5%|
|Essence of Life I||MAX HP +10%|
|Essence of Life II||MAX HP +20%|
|Sprinter II||Move SPD +10%|
|“||The Caring Goddess Demeter has brought abundance and prosperity to the world. But for any reason she returned to the forest. Afterward the Envoy of Gaia reached to open her heart again, and she came back together with Petra, the Forest Sacred Beast.
Demeter was living in the forest for a long time. She knows how to blend in the Storm element with her magic, and imbueing it to the enemies in order to reduce their mobility and combat power. It helps you to deal with tough enemies, and summons the Flower of Life to recover HP of party members.
- 1 Acquirable
- 2 Evolution
- 3 Skills
- 4 Eidolon's Wish
- 5 Eidolon Archive
- 6 Videos
- 7 Etymology
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Alternative Names
- 10 References
- 11 Navigation
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
- Demeter's Key of Gaia
- Demeter's Key Fragments
- 2 Star
- Small Experience Crystal - x30
- Crest of the Forest - x4
- Demeter's Key of Gaia - x1
- 3 Star
- Demeter's Key of Gaia - x1
- Brilliant Evolutionary Beads - x1
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "Demeter doesn't know much about anything outside the forest... And sometimes willful... Even stubborn... Even so, Master... Are you still willing to stay by Demeter's side?"
- "Demeter... Will never forget this moment... Master... Do you hear Demeter? The Sprite of the forest are congratulating me~ Heehee~ Master, please take care of Demeter~"
|Deadly - Dream Garden||Reaper,
|Demeter makes the Flower of Dream to come into bloom rapidly, and blows the flowers to surrounding enemies. The sweetness in the air recovers HP of surrounding party members.|
|Deadly - Forest Garden||Duelist,
|Demeter makes the Flower of Forest to come into bloom rapidly, and blows the flowers to surrounding enemies. The energy in the air increases the DMG of surrounding party members.|
|Deadly - Sky Garden||Gunslinger,
|Demeter makes the Flower of Sky to come into bloom rapidly, and blows the flowers to surrounding enemies. The sky aura is spreading out and recovers the negative status of surrounding party members.|
One of Demeter's Abilities
- Required item(s): Princess Hardscale Fish x5
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "In addition to making flowers bloom, Demeter can also understand the language of plants and animals~"
- "Master... Would you also like to hear them?"
- "Then let Demeter act as Master's interpreter~"
- "... Hmm... Hmmmmm..."
- "Master~ Is that true? How can they do this..."
- "How can they bring them onto the shore with their hooks..."
Demeter's Second Ability
- Required item(s): Titan's Spirit Blossom x1
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "Would Master wish for Demeter to continue interpreting?"
- "You can't bring them here like that..."
- "... Hmm... Hmm... I see..."
- "It said... It is very grateful to Master for helping it escape from the pollution and stopped it from rampaging..."
- "Demeter feels... more in love with Master now~"
- Required item(s): Vigor Leaves x10, Cliffside Blossom x10
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +28, HP +88, EVA +40
- "What does Demeter want? I don't want anything currently~"
- "Demeter is just happy to be with Master~"
- "But Petra seems to want something... Can Master help her to find it?"
- "... Hmm, alright... Hehe~"
- "Thank you, Master! Petra is grateful~"
- "Demeter feels that he is always troubling Master. I am sorry..."
- Required item(s): Lestaro's Strength of the Earth x1, Ice Crystal Plant Extract x20
- Stat Bonus: DMG +72, SPD +22, DEF +14
- "Heehee~ Demeter would like to ask something from Master~"
- "Master can take his time... Demeter is not in a rush~"
- "Master feels Demeter is acting differently from normal? ... Master must be mistaken~"
- "Master has worked hard~ In order to thank Master for everything..."
- "Tadaa! Demeter's specially made Fruit and Vege Meal~"
- "Master, how does it taste? Master... Master?"
Demeter's Watering Device
- Required item(s): Enhanced Lightening Chisel x10, Solid Alloy x10, Nymphet's Graceful Hairpin x1
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "Master... What do you think of Demeter's Watering Device?"
- "I heard that there are all kinds of watering devices. Demeter is very curious~"
- "Demeter wishes to make some changes too... Can Master help Demeter?"
- "Look, Master~ This is Demeter's new Watering Device~"
- "Hmmph... Not much difference? Master, please look carefully~ It is longer by 0.5cm."
- "Also... It can hold 1.05 times more water than before~"
- Required item(s): Demeter's Key Fragments x5, Superior Health Potion x10, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "Demeter's Garden... doesn't seem to be growing well recently..."
- "Demeter feels if this continues on... all the flowers will disappear..."
- "Can Master help Demeter protect this garden?"
- "Master and Demeter have succeeded... It's great..."
- "If there were only Demeter, Demeter would not be able to protect everyone..."
- "Demeter hopes... Master will help protect Demeter's garden from now on."
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Demeter is the goddess of fertility in Greek mythology.
- Demeter's birthday is August 7.
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||狄蜜特 (Demeter)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||デメテル (Demeter)|