|Explore the crystal mine step by step. 0/1|
Report to: <Daddy's Girl> Annie
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- The message board is completely covered by various requests, but one small, inconspicuous one in a corner catches your eye. You pick it up to get a good look at it.
- "Oh, thank goodness! Someone is finally willing to take on this delicate request. I'm really touched!" Mirabelle looks so happy, yet she seems to have a tear in her eyes.
- "Ok, here's what I know about this one...Annie's father went to work in the Crystal Mine, but he still hasn't returned home. Obviously, Annie is quite worried and hopes someone will find her father, John."
- "Accidents often happen in the Crystal Mine, so I hope nothing too bad has occurred. I know that this place may be unfamiliar to you, and it is quite dangerous, but I really think you should help out that poor girl! Don't you?"
In Progress[edit | edit source]
- "What am I going to do...?" Annie is quietly sobbing.
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "Annie, your dad..." You explain to Annie what you found when you went into the Crystal Mine.
- "What? How could this happen!?" Annie sobs uncontrollably.
- "My dad...he was working so hard. Mom was sick, we needed extra money to pay for her medicine...She passed a few weeks ago...but he refused to stop working those stupid mines!"
- "I tried to tell him to stop - he was working longer and longer. He wouldn't listen to me, though...so I stopped trying to persuade him to come home. I never thought he'd..."
- "Thank you for finding out what happened...I guess I'm on my own now. Here, it's not much, but I feel like I should reward you. It's what my father would have wanted." She wipes the tears from her eyes and forces a brave smile.
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.