Demon God's Fury
|You successfully escorted the kids home. 0/1|
Report to: <Worried Man> Tyrone
Accepting the QuestEdit
- Feelings of sympathy and concern settle into you as a request catches your attention. It was written by an elderly person wanting to find someone to help bring his children back home...
- "This is a request made by an elderly gentleman. His children are so rambunctious - they just ran off! The man didn't have the strength to chase after them."
- "The place these kids ran off to is a site of dangerous ruins where even normal adventurers don't dare go!"
- "If you have time, please go help the old man. You should go to the ruins and bring back the children. Just be careful; that place is rumored to hold many dangers."
- "I'm so worried; those children decided to run off into those ruins, but I just couldn't keep up with them. With these old bones, I don't think I could ever make it there at this rate..."
Completing the QuestEdit
- "So I was right to worry. My kids have not yet learned the ways of the world, so it's easy for them to get into things that they shouldn't..."
- "Anyway, thank you very much for your help! I'm pretty sure this experience has wisened them up a bit. Perhaps they won't be so ornery next time."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.