|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Defiant Stand I||Damage Taken -5%|
|Essence of Life I||Max HP +10%|
|Essence of Life II||Max HP +20%|
|Defiant Stand II||Damage Taken -10%|
|“||This alluring beauty hails from the mysterious East and uses her magical fan to command the divine winds. Though many have tried to court her, there is only one whom she truly loves. In battle, Diao Chan harnesses the power of the wind to unleash devastating attacks on enemy forces. She can also use her fan to restore her allies' health. In the struggle to help the one she loves, there's nothing Diao Chan won't do.||”|
- 1 Acquirable
- 2 Evolution
- 3 Skills
- 4 Eidolon's Wish
- 5 Eidolon Archive
- 6 Videos
- 7 Etymology
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Alternative Names
- 10 References
- 11 Navigation
Acquirable[edit | edit source]
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
Evolution[edit | edit source]
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "Hehe... What is it? Why are you blushing? Do you want to be with me forever? Of course, that sounds great!"
- "Haha, you're so shy! No matter what you ask of me, I'll always help!"
Skills[edit | edit source]
|Shackles of Infatuation||Attack||Diao Chan uses the power of her allure to stun targets and deal Storm DMG.|
|Fervid Fan Dance||Buff||Assist||Diao Chan's graceful movements restore nearby party members' HP and give them a chance of dealing combo attacks.|
|Storm Sphere||Attack||Diao Chan condenses the power of the wind into a sphere that deals Storm DMG and DoT to nearby enemies.|
Ultimate Skills[edit | edit source]
|Diao Chan channels the Envoy of Gaia's strength to summon a cluster of tornadoes. This violent storm unleashes its explosive power to deal Storm DMG to surrounding enemies and restore the HP of nearby party members.|
|Hurricane of Pain||Guardian,
|Diao Chan channels the Envoy of Gaia's strength to summon a cluster of tornadoes. This brutal storm inflicts Storm DMG upon surrounding enemies and drains their HP to restore Diao Chan's.|
|Diao Chan channels the Envoy of Gaia's strength to summon a cluster of tornadoes. This tumultuous storm deals Storm DMG to surrounding enemies and increase the ATK of nearby party members.|
Eidolon's Wish[edit | edit source]
Diao Chan's Sudden Idea I[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Cyan Iron Ore x5
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "Say... since you're such a seasoned world traveler, what do you think is the best material for making a new outfit?"
- "I'm in the mood for some new jewelry..."
- "Eureka! Once refined, this material will make some amazing jewelry!"
Diao Chan's Sudden Idea II[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Colorful Fish Scales x5
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "I've got the odd feeling that something's missing... Can't you feel it too?"
- "Yes! Fish scales! I heard that some special scales make amazing jewelry... Do you know anything about them?"
- "Wow...! You sure do know what you're doing! If I use these to make some new jewelry... You'd like that right?"
Diao Chan's Sudden Idea III[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Greater Fury Potion x3, Egg Nog with Brandy x3
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +28, HP +88, EVA +40
- "Next up... these two items! Haha, have you thought of any special combinations?"
- "Maybe you and I have similar thoughts... I'm counting on you!"
- "All dressed up on a sultry night like tonight... Wanna go out, master?"
Diao Chan's Defensive Measures[edit | edit source]
- "Unlike Astraea, I don't have a shield to protect myself..."
- "Could you help me find some suitable protective gear, please?"
- "Thanks! You're the best! I hope you'll still protect me, though..."
Diao Chan's Divination[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Fresh Demon Skin x3, Flawless Turtle Shell x5, Well Preserved Mutant Remains x5
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "Hmm... what's the relationship between Alucard and Bealdor? Does Uriel stand a chance of becoming..."
- "Haha! I'm blessed with the powers of divination, didn't I ever tell you? Say, could you help me find some items?"
- "Wow, that was fast! You really wanted to know more about it, huh?"
Diao Chan's Riddle[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Eidolon Energy Crystal x100, Sky Dragon King's Symbol x10, Diao Chan's Key Fragment x5
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "Here's my riddle: There's a special something that not only enhances your abilities, but also makes you catch the eye of other women."
- "It could help break the ice between you and me, master. What am I referring to?"
- "Ha, you're pretty smart! So, do you want me to give this gift back to you? It's a pretty useful item..."
Eidolon Archive[edit | edit source]
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
Diao Chan was one of the Four Beauties of ancient China. She was said to be so luminously lovely that the moon itself would shy away in embarrassment when compared to her face. Unlike the other three beauties, however, there is no known evidence suggesting her existence. It was mentioned in Chinese historical records that Lü Bu had a secret affair with one of Dong Zhuo's maids and was constantly afraid of being discovered. She is best known for her role in the 14th-century historical novel Romance of the Three Kingdoms. In the novel, she had a romance with the warrior Lü Bu and caused him to betray and kill his foster father, the tyrannical warlord Dong Zhuo.
The name "Diaochan", which literally means "sable cicada", is believed to have been derived from the sable tails and jade decorations in the shape of cicadas which adorned the hats of high-ranking officials in the Eastern Han dynasty.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Diao Chan's birthday is February 6.
Alternative Names[edit | edit source]
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||貂蟬 (Diao Chan)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Diao Chan|
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]