|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|No Surprises I||Chance to suffer a Critical Hit -25%|
|Essence of Life I||Max HP +10%|
|Essence of Life II||Max HP +20%|
|No Surprises II||Chance to suffer a Critical Hit -50%|
|“||Raised amid snowfalls and blizzards, Eirene came to the Envoys of Gaia carrying her songs of peace.
Eirene is able to control the power of frost in order to daze her enemies throwing snowballs at them. She can also command the guardian power of ice to counterattack enemies and recover own HP. This gentle healer will help you to be back on your feet after battling.
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
- Eirene's Key of Gaia
- Eirene's Key Fragments
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- Eirene's Key of Gaia - x1
- Brilliant Evolutionary Beads - x1
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "Scents, sounds, the world Eirene can't see... Master, will you be Eirene's eyes? Can you take Eirene to feel the entire world?"
- "Oh... Eirene can hear your answer... Master's voice is Eirene's favorite sound in the world."
|Deadly: Frosty Holy Tree||Wizard,
|Summoned by Eirene, the gigantic holy tree's top bursts into stars which deal and increase DMG to enemies.|
|Deadly: Icy Holy Tree||Grenadier,
|Summoned by Eirene, the gigantic holy tree's top bursts into stars which deal and increase DMG and CRIT to enemies.|
|Deadly: Crystal Ice Holy Tree||Bard,
|Summoned by Eirene, the gigantic holy tree's top bursts into stars which deal and increase DEF and DMG to enemies.|
Eirene's Sniff I
- Required item(s): Ghost Pepper x5
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "Eirene knows what is around her without having to actually see."
- "... huh? Do you want put Eirene to test?"
- "Well then, Eirene accepts your challenge!"
- "Yes! Great!"
- "This smell... this smell knocks my block off! It must be ghost pepper!"
- "Master... why are you giving this thing to Eirene?"
Eirene's Sniff II
- Required item(s): Fresh Garlic Sprouts x10
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "Master... what are you going to give to Eirene this time?"
- "Eirene is getting a bit scared..."
- "Cough, cough, cough. This... is quite a smell! Wow!"
- "Master... you're not... playing Eirene are you?"
Eirene's Heart and Soul
- Required item(s): Allie's Rejuvenation Gloves x1, Strategist's Ring x1
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +28, HP +88, EVA +40
- "Eirene is feeling a bit under the weather at the moment."
- "The harsh smell of peppers fills the air..."
- "Master... you can't treat Eirene like that again in the future."
- "As for this time... Eirene forgives you."
- Required item(s): Glacial Moon x1, Jade from the Deep x20
- Stat Bonus: DMG +72, SPD +22, DEF +14
- "Once upon a time... Eirene stumbled onto a battlefield in the midst of war."
- "The smell of blood and iron, oh it was too much for Eirene to bear!"
- "Eirene feels a bit weird..."
- "Cold and smooth... this feels good! This thing cheers me up!"
- "Thank you, Master. This temperature suits me perfectly!"
- Required item(s): Condensed Snowdrop Ice Cream x10, White Prayer Eggnog x10, Sweet Flower Cake x10
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "There's smell, hearing, touch... and what else?"
- "Well... there's also taste!"
- "Can you help me gain a deeper understanding of this world, master?"
- "Rich milk flavor, smooth taste, sweet flavor."
- "The gifts from Master... taste better than anything else in the world!"
- Required item(s): Eirene's Key Fragments x5, Murfeo's Immortal Oath, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "People in this world fight like cats and dogs."
- "When will we be able to break the cycles of violence that plague us?"
- "Master, can you take Eirene away from all the war?"
- "Eirene eagerly awaits the day when she will be the one protecting her master."
- "Eirene shall give her master everlasting peace..."
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Eirene, commonly known in English as Peace, was one of the Horae and is the personification of peace in Greek mythology. She was depicted in art as a beautiful young woman carrying a cornucopia, sceptre, and a torch or rhyton. She is said sometimes to be the daughter of Zeus and Themis and sister of Dike and Eunomia. Her Roman equivalent was Pax.
- Eirene was the winner of Innocent World's 2nd Eidolon contest, together with Cerberus.
- Eirene's birthday is September 21.
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||伊瑞涅 (Eirene)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||エイレーネー (Eirene)|
- "Innocent World 2nd Eidolon Design Contest". Innocent World. X-Legend.