|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Snowblower I||Damage of Ice Skills +15%|
|Essence of Life I||Max HP +10%|
|Essence of Life II||Max HP +20%|
|Snowblower II||Damage of Ice Skills +30%|
|“||Eternia, the Goddess of Time, has traversed the full scope of eternity. While she usually exists in our own time as a calmly watchful observer, she is a master of powerful temporal magic, which allows her to restrict her enemies' actions as she bolsters her allies.
Eternia fights with a mystical item known as the Eternal Starstone, and casts Space-Time Distortion to immobilize her foes. The same skill can also give her allies time to recover, making her an invaluable ally in any fight.
- 1 Acquirable
- 2 Evolution
- 3 Skills
- 4 Eidolon's Wish
- 5 Eidolon Archive
- 6 Videos
- 7 Etymology
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Alternative Names
- 10 References
- 11 Navigation
Acquirable[edit | edit source]
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
Evolution[edit | edit source]
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "My time with you has been documented in this dimension."
- "Our past will be carved deep in the tablets of history. From now on, our story will become legend. Each new adventure will become a new chapter passed though the ages."
Skills[edit | edit source]
|Time Weave||Attack||Eternia draws a magic circle that surrounds the enemy, dealing Ice DPS.|
|Time Shift||Buff||Assist||Eternia alters the passage of time, recovering the lost health of allies and granting their attacks a leech effect.|
|Time Freeze||Attack||Eternia freezes time, dealing Ice DMG to enemies and freezing them.|
Ultimate Skills[edit | edit source]
|Deadly: Temporal Torrent||Lancer,
|Eternia bends space and time to release a massive energy burst, causing severe ice damage to your enemies while recovering your own life force.|
|Deadly: Temporal Weave||Ronin,
|Eternia casts a powerful spell through space-time, causing massive ice damage and healing surrounding allies.|
|Deadly: Temporal Turbulence||Ranger,
|Eternia casts a powerful spell through space-time, causing massive ice damage and dispelling negative effects from surrounding allies.|
Eidolon's Wish[edit | edit source]
Eternia's Collection I[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Glistening White Fish Scales x5
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "After mingling with other Eidolons, I've realized that they're all very interested in learning about Terra."
- "That's why I want to help them all increase their knowledge and learn! I'm interested in history and collecting knowledge."
- "You'll help me, won't you?"
- "Ooh, this is interesting... I see."
- "...Oh! I almost forgot to thank you! Thank you for your help!"
Eternia's Collection II[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Well Preserved Marine Fossil x2
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "Oh, is that you? Sorry, I was just a bit busy looking through all this."
- "It seems like something might be missing from the stuff you brought last time."
- "So, I'm afraid I'll have to bother you again."
- "I hope that's not too much trouble?"
Eternia's Secret Friend[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Eternal Stoneheart, Greater Health Potion x3
- Stat Bonus: DMG +72, SPD +22, DEF +14
- "Oh, hello there. Listen, I was thinking about something, maybe you have some thoughts."
- "I have an old friend... I want to meet them again, but I don't know what to bring along as a gift..."
- "What would you humans give?"
- "Really? And you say that makes people happy?"
- "I see, okay then. I hope she likes it! We'll see what happens."
Eternia's Gourmet Feast[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Condensed Snowdrop Ice Cream x10, Crispy Cake x10, Flavored Fruit Tea x10
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +28, HP +88, EVA +40
- "Ayako always looks so happy when she's eating."
- "Is the food in Terra really so delicious? I've never seen anyone look so happy just for some food."
- "Hm...? What's this? Is it for me?"
- "... Oh, wow, now I understand why Ayako is so obsessed with these things. Thank you!"
- "Oh... I must put down my daily diary entry."
Eternia's Library Maintenance[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Superior Stamina Tonic x40, Seer's Willow x40, Enhanced Sharpening Saw x5
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "You're just in time! I need some help."
- "We let Diao Chan come visit the library... It didn't go so well."
- "What a mess! She destroyed everything."
- "You just can't trust some people."
- "I guess I won't be inviting anyone over for a while."
Eternia's Guardian Knight[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Eternia's Key Fragments x5, Flawless Corroded Relic x10, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "I never knew our bond could grow so strong!"
- "I'm so happy we've grown so close."
- "Thank you for being my knight."
- "This is a moment worth remembering. I must put it in today's diary entry. It's so touching, I might cry!"
Eidolon Archive[edit | edit source]
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
Eternia is based on Chronos, the personification of time in pre-Socratic philosophy and later literature. Chronos governed linear, chronological time.
'Eternia' is derived from the English word "eternal" or "eternity".
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Eternia's birthday is January 1.
- Eternia won Innocent World's popularity contest by receiving the most tweets in Twitter. A mount version of her was thus created.
Alternative Names[edit | edit source]
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||克蘿諾絲 (Chronos)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||クロノス (Chronos)|
|Fantasy Frontier (Chinese)||克萝诺丝 (Chronos)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Eternia|
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]