Every Step You Take
|Defeat Oscar. 0/1|
Report to: <Honorable Thief> Mina
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- While perusing the notices on the board, you come across one that is quite lengthy. It appears to have been written by an honorable thief named Mina.
- "It's been several days since I've last sailed the rough seas. While I don't currently have proof, I highly suspect someone has been watching me. As such, I dare not venture to my base for fear of leading my pursuer there."
- "I cannot continue to skulk around this way forever, of course. I will return to my base tonight in hopes to lure out whoever it is. Once I get to my base, I should be safe, unless..."
- "Anyway, in the off chance you do not hear from me by tonight, it will mean that I am still being stalked. In that case, I would appreciate some assistance in taking down these lowlifes."
- "I have enclosed within this message an envelope with a map and further instructions intended only for the eyes of whoever intends to take on this mission. Whoever undertakes this task should only open it when they come upon my base entrance." The letter is signed "Mina."
- "This seems like quite a pickle this lady thief has gotten into, no? If you want to find out more, you'll have to accept all the responsibilities of this quest first. Hopefully she's still safe!"
In Progress[edit | edit source]
- "Curses! Could these simple minded buffoons really have broken through my defenses?! This is unprecedented! What... What should I do?!" Mina looks increasingly distressed.
- "Hey! Who goes there?! Who is it?! State your purpose! I have no treasure for you!" Mina sees you and begins to panic.
- Quickly and calmly, you explain to her that you have answered her request and she relaxes slightly.
- "You had me worried for a second...Ah! No! Did you see Oscar out there?! He'll steal all my treasure if you don't get rid of him right now!"
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "Thanks for getting Oscar off my back. That vile vermin... He kept robbing villagers of their treasures. Even my house was robbed by him." Mina huffs angrily.
- "I had to sneak into his base to get back what's mine. Didn't expect him and his stupid brothers to hunt me down."
- "The only thing I could do at the time was hide and set up some traps to buy time. I kept hoping someone like you would accept my request and show 'em who's boss."
- "If you screw up the combination once, you won't be able to try the lock again. It will activate a trap that will fry you like chicken. That aggravating pirate... He fooled a lot of his henchmen into trying to open that lock."
- "So, thank you again for kicking butt and taking names. You saved my life! Remember to be careful with my traps as you leave. After all of that, it would be a shame to see you go out in such a way."
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.