|Defeat Bloodshot Demon. 0/1|
Report to: <Angry Village Chief> Miriya
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- While looking at the bulletin board you decide to follow your gut and select one of the requests at the bottom of the board.
- "Oh goody! Someone is finally taking that one!" Mirabelle starts to explain the details to you.
- "This request come from an ancient village. The chief, Miriya, and her villagers have been suffering from an unfathomable mollusk invasion! They - the mollusks, not the villagers - are actually killing people!"
- "All of the fighters in the village are either injured or too frightened to deal with the mollusks. Their last hope is outsider intervention."
- "She would like someone who is strong, determined, and not afraid of anything to join her in infiltrating the Mollusk Lair and wiping them out. She doesn't want to have to worry about these things ever again."
- "We've had some trouble finding someone to take this case - it seems a lot of people are quite afraid of these things! I can see the determination in your eyes, though! I know you'll never quit, even if you were faced with millions of mollusks. Help them, Envoy of Gaia! You are their only hope!"
In Progress[edit | edit source]
- "These mollusks are everywhere! They reproduce so quickly! We need to squash their nests and put an end to this before it gets out of control. Even if we can't get them all, perhaps the destruction of their nests will drive them out." Miriya urges you to act quickly!
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "Thank you! Thank you for driving out all those horrible mollusks! Let's all hope that they never return." Miriya expresses her sincere gratitude to you.
- "We'll never forget the moment all those mollusks invaded our village. It was a nightmare. They are ravenous things - our livestock, rice, vegetables and fruits... all gone!"
- "We did our best to fight back, but were horribly outnumbered, so we had no choice but to flee and watch from afar as they destroyed our village..."
- "But now we've given them a taste of their own medicine, haven't we? Take that, mollusks! Hah!" Although Miriya laughs, she sounds a bit sad...
- "Well, <Envoy>, I better go back and help rebuild the village, but don't think I forgot your reward! Here you go! Now, you should be on your way. We'll take care of everything here. The smoke from the burning bug nests can't be good for your health!"
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.