|Defeat Mudling King. 0/1|
Report to: <High Priest> Llewelyn
Accepting the QuestEdit
- On the bulletin board, a piece of paper with gold trim captures your attention. You assume that the requestor must be someone of high stature.
- "This request comes from a priest named Llewelyn. He says that villagers are going missing, and he seems to think that a nearby witch is to blame." Mirabelle nods matter-of-factly.
- "We don't know if this witch is evil, but if she is, this could be a very thorny situation. After all, villagers keep disappearing. The longer this lasts, the more in danger the villagers are."
- "The requestor seems to have found the location of the missing villagers, in a place called the Witch's Forest. As he is so worried about the villagers' safety, he has already headed there."
- "If the witch proves to be an enemy, you must be careful. Please prepare before you go there!"
- "I'm the cause of all this...."
Completing the QuestEdit
- "The spell has been lifted... Thank you, kind stranger. Forgive me for deceiving you and everyone else." Sherrol's soul speaks to you. It seems that only you can see it.
- "At first I came to this place to become more powerful. I found an artifact that a witch had left. It still contained powerful magic... At one I forgot I was a priest. All I wanted was to acquire that power. I was desperate to wield the dark magic. I was consumed by those thoughts..."
- "I never imagined that it was a trap. My body and soul were stolen by a demon... The black magic ritual requires living sacrifices, and the demon that possessed me began to search for victims. It started with deer, then progressed to travelers and eventually villagers..."
- "I had made a mistake but by the time I realized, I was powerless to resist the demon. I knew I needed to seek someone strong such as you to slay free me from my body and this demon. I told it that the soul of a legendary Envoy of Gaia possesses great power. The demon demanded that I find a way to lure the Envoy of Gaia to this village."
- "But when the demon discovered my scheme, it regained control over my consciousness. It is fortunate that you prevailed, even though my life was lost once the spell was broken. But this is the price I must pay. Thank you for saving the villagers... Sorry...and...thank..." Sherrol gradually fades away. You can no longer make out what he is saying.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.