|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Ruthless Strike I||CRIT DMG +20%|
|Firestarter I||Damage of Fire Skills +15%|
|Ruthless Strike II||CRIT DMG +40%|
|Firestarter II||Damage of Fire Skills +15%|
|“||Halloween Zashi brings good fortune, and encounters Envoys of Gaia under the guidance of fate. She is viewed as a harbinger of good fortune by cultures all over the world.
Halloween Zashi carries the power of fireworks and can use flames to curse enemies. The fiery tongues of flame that envelop her enemies instill fear and deal periodic damage. Her flames can also break curses, bring good fortune to party members, and increase damage.
- 1 Acquirable
- 2 Evolution
- 3 Skills
- 4 Eidolon's Wish
- 5 Eidolon Archive
- 6 Alternative Names
- 7 Navigation
Acquirable[edit | edit source]
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
Evolution[edit | edit source]
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "Is something wrong? Why are you looking at me like that? Do I have something on my face? Hm... No... My face seems clean..."
- "Well... do you want candies? Here, take a bunch for Master... I've been following Master around, trick-or-treating... I'm so tired... I want to be with you every Halloween!"
Skills[edit | edit source]
|Lucky Prosperity||Attack||Halloween Zashi performs an animalistic ritual to launch a burning attack. She then releases a lethal fireball which deals Flame and periodic damage to enemies.|
|Crimson Flame Blessing||Attack||Halloween Zashi hurls her Okinawaball at enemy units. She then reels it back in to deal an explosive blow that causes massive, as well as periodic, damage.|
|Sakura Blossom Blessing||Buff||Assist||Halloween Zashi's dance of blessings imbues the Okinawaball with a century's worth of Sakura power. Blessings pour out of the Okinawaball after kablooeying mid-air. These blessings increase attack power and enhance the prospects when looting.|
Ultimate Skills[edit | edit source]
|Deadly: Rapture's Desire||Grenadier,
|Halloween Zashi and the Envoy of Gaia combine forces to spin the Okinawaball of Rapture, inflicting devastating damage to enemies and collapsing their defenses.|
|Deadly: Mirth's Desire||Duelist,
|Halloween Zashi and the Envoy of Gaia combine forces to spin the Okinawaball of Mirth, inflicting devastating damage to enemies and cutting into their attack strength.|
|Deadly: Vigor's Desire||Shinobi,
|Halloween Zashi and the Envoy of Gaia combine forces to spin the Okinawaball of Vigor, inflicting devastating damage to enemies and curtailing their critical attack abilities.|
Eidolon's Wish[edit | edit source]
Halloween Zashi's Trick (Part 1)[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Frosted Macaron x5
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "Trick or treat! Trick or trick!"
- "Give me something good to eat!"
- "Huh? What's this? It sure doesn't look like candy... But it's still sweet and delicious! Mhmm!"
Halloween Zashi's Trick (Part 2)[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Vanilla Biscuits x5
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "It's not that I don't like cookies, but candy is king!"
- "H-hey, what're you doing! I didn't say I didn't want it!"
- "Oh, this isn't candy either... Aren't I the one who's supposed to do the tricking here?"
- "Oh well, a little taste won't hurt... All right. Mhmm! This tastes good too... Eep! It's starting to melt!"
- "Haah... Now that my belly is full, I think it's time for a nap."
Halloween Zashi's Jack O'Lantern (Part 1)[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Strengthening Saw x10, Sharpening Chisel x10
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +28, HP +88, EVA +40
- "Master! Shall we carve jack-o'-lanterns with the others?"
- "Let's find a really big pumpkin, okay?"
- "Ours will be the best one yet!"
- "Hey! It's done! Hee hee hee! Its face looks so silly! We ended up making the best one after all."
Halloween Zashi's Jack O'Lantern (Part 2)[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Divinity Dust x10, Glimmering Star Stone x40
- Stat Bonus: DMG +72, SPD +22, DEF +14
- "Huh? Master... Why'd these pumpkin lights go out?"
- "Could it be Mr. Jack O'Lantern fell asleep? Hee hee"
- "Oh, there we go! What a lovely sight."
- "This would make a terrific nightlight, huh?"
- "Hm... Good night, Master! Sweet dreams!"
Halloween Zashi's Halloween Party[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Leo's Glorious Heart x1, Well Preserved Fallenwisp x10, Magically Enhanced Muck x5
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "Everyone's talking about the big party being held on Halloween night."
- "I'm the Young Hex now. As long as there's something..."
- "I can invite a lot of friends to go"
- "to the Young Hex's Magic Variation."
- "Hey, it's really moving! Wow, so many friends!"
Halloween Zashi's Reverie[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Halloween Zashi's Key Fragments x5, Koral's Ring of Memories x1, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "Don't you just love Halloween, Master?"
- "I can't remember ever having so much fun."
- "Are you as happy as I am right now?"
- "Hanging out with you is the best."
- "Hahhh... Looks like everyone's getting tired... I'm feeling sleepy too... Sweet dreams, Master."
Eidolon Archive[edit | edit source]
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Alternative Names[edit | edit source]
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||萬聖座敷童子 (Halloween Zashi)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Halloween Zashi|
[edit | edit source]