Hansel and Gretel
|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Hot Blooded I||CRIT +5%|
|Double Down I||5% chance of a double attack|
|Double Down II||10% chance of a double attack|
|Hot Blooded II||CRIT +10%|
|“||Hansel and Gretel were drawn to Terra via the Power of Gaia. With the blessing of the forest at their command, they harness the energy of storm and wind. Hansel possesses a keen sense of smell and the ability to vanquish gigantic foes. Gretel, on the other hand, is gifted with tremendous healing abilities. When they blow their horn, they are able to restore their allies' health, allowing them to keep fighting the good fight.||”|
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- Hansel: "As long as I'm here, there's nothing to worry about! My strength is unmatched, did you see what I did to that witch in the forest? I will always protect master and Gretel!"
- Gretel: "Where are master and brother going? Gretel will come too! Gretel will be a good girl and make a candy picnic! We will be together forever and ever!"
|Hansel and Gretel summon the blessing of the winds and bind it within a figurine. Fighting at your side, their puppet deals Storm Damage and increases EVA.|
|Hansel and Gretel summon the blessing of the winds and bind it within a figurine. Fighting at your side, their puppet deals Storm Damage over a wide range and heals nearby party members.|
|With Hansel and Gretel at your side, you harness the storm contained within the blessing of the winds. Unleashed from the figurine in which it was bound, the tornado deals Storm Damge to enemies and increases your damage.|
The Game Is On I
- Required item(s): Strawberry Cake x2
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- Hansel: "Gretel's snacks have been stolen! Somebody here is a thief!"
- Hansel: "If my hunch is right, those items should have left traces we can use as evidence."
- Hansel: "Master, you're a wonderful assistant. Let's see, the evidence shows..."
The Game Is On II
- Required item(s): Ambusher Ankle Boots
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPEED +12, DEF +6
- Gretel: "We're getting closer to the truth! Who could the thief be?"
- Hansel: "The evidence must be carefully assessed..."
- Hansel: "The evidence all leads to one conclusion. The thief is... ME! Oh no, I should apologize to Gretel immediately!"
- Required item(s): Vanilla Macaron x5, Egg Nog with Cinnamon x5
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +28, HP +88, EVA +40
- Gretel: "Brother ate all of Gretel's snacks..."
- Gretel: "Every last one. Those were Gretel's favorites..."
- Gretel: "Master, you're the best! But I don't think I'm ready to forgive my brother..."
- Gretel: "Brother's birthday is coming soon! I want to get him something special... especially since I was such a brat last time we spoke..."
- Gretel: "Brother's been obsessed with fishing lately, so perhaps some fishing gear? You'll help me, right?"
- Gretel: "You're the best! Brother will love it."
- Required item(s): Rainbow Colored Shards x5, Dispelling Potion x20, White Prayer Eggnog x20
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- Hansel: "Gretel's birthday is coming up, but I think she's still angry with me... What should I do?"
- Hansel: "These are Gretel's favorites, but I can't get them by myself..."
- Hansel: "Thanks! She has to forgive me now!"
Gib, Gab, Gossip
- Required item(s): Eidolon Energy Crystal x100, Otherworldly Coin x10, Hansel and Gretel's Key Fragment x5
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- Gretel: "Ooh, Gretel has some news! Perhaps it can be exchanged for something valuable..."
- Gretel: "Let me think... there's always the key that summons my brother and me..."
- Gretel: "The key is fragmented? How ironic. The news is that my brother and I are joining a band!"
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Sharing the same name as the famous fairy tale they're starring in, Hansel and Gretel is about a young brother and sister who are kidnapped by a cannibalistic witch living deep in the forest in a house constructed of cake and confectionery. The two children escape with their lives by outwitting her. The fairy tale was written by the Brothers Grimm and published in 1812.
Their physical appearance are also based from the tales Little Red Riding Hood, with Gretel taking appearance of Little Red and Hansel as the wolf. The Wolf and the Seven Young Kids are also evident in their physical appearance, since Hansel has wolf ears and Gretel possesses goat horns.
- Hansel and Gretel's birthday is January 4.
- Hansel's voice actor in Fantasy Frontier (Chinese) is Tetsuya Kakihara, most notable for voicing Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail.
- Cyril and Hansel share the same voice actor.
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||漢森和葛莉特 (Hansel and Gretel)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Hansel et Gretel|