|Light of Spring|
|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Double Down I||5% chance of double attack|
|Essence of Life I||Max HP +10%|
|Double Down II||10% chance of double attack|
|Essence of Life II||Max HP +20%|
|“||Harmonia's beautiful harp music soothes the savage beast and robs her enemies of the will to fight. Revealing herself only to a select few, the lucky chosen mark meeting her as one of the best moments of their lives.
Harmonia uses music as a ranged weapon against her enemies. The notes she plucks take on physical form and inflict continuous damage. Harmonia's angelic voice can also heal her companions, boost morale, and strengthen the attacks of Envoys of Gaia. She's both a powerful ally and a loyal friend.
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "I forget all my worries when you're by my side. I really hope I can be with you as long as I can. I'll soothe you with music and stay with you forever."
- "Beautiful music will fill our ears and the melody will bond us forever."
|Bewitching Melody||Attack||Harmonia draws her strings and launches charmed arrows, inflicting Storm DMG on her enemies and draining their life.|
|Sanguine Melody||Attack||Harmonia summons a double magic circle, generating sound wave which inflicts DPS on targets and degrade their defenses.|
|Epic War Song||Buff||Assist||Harmonia sings a glorious battle song, fortifying the DMG dealt by her allies and restoring their HP.|
|Deadly Ensemble|| Lancer,|
|Harmonia performs a duet with an Envoy of Gaia. The notes they play take on physical form, inflicting heavy damage on enemies and restoring HP to nearby allies.|
|Storm Sonata|| Gunslinger,|
|Harmonia performs a duet with an Envoy of Gaia, creating a powerful sound wave that inflicts storm damage on all enemies in range and disrupts their defenses.|
|Culling Concerto|| Ravager,|
|Harmonia performs a frenzied duet with an Envoy of Gaia which inflicts damage on all enemies within earshot and increases the CRIT of nearby allies.|
Harmonia's Polish Recipe 1Edit
- Required item(s): Miracle Mineral Water x5
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "Taking care of your jewelry is just like exercise. You have to do it every day."
- "Ah! It's time to polish my gold necklace again. Yes? How did my potion bottle break?"
- "... We have nothing to wipe it down with... What should we do?.."
- "... What to do... Yes? What is this?! Did you go find this just for me?!"
- "Ah! I'm so happy! It's amazing... I'm so moved!"
- "There's not enough water... I need some other things too..."
Harmonia's Polish Recipe 2Edit
- Required item(s): Cocoa Fruit x20
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "Pearls, gems, metals... These things are all precious."
- "If you want to take care of them, you need more than just purified water. You need something special to bring out their shine and enhance their abilities."
- "Amazing! You move so quickly! In the past, only nobles and royalty could use it."
- "Hurry and add it to the water, okay? Ah! No, I just want to drink it!"
- "While taking care of your jewelry, it's important to stay positive."
- Required item(s): Enhanced Agile Pliers x10, Lightening Chisel x10
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +28, HP +88, EVA +40
- "Ding... It looks like it's time to retune my harp again."
- "But there are no harp experts here. There's no one to bring me the tuning tools, either."
- "If this continues, my harp's melodies will become more and more inaccurate! What should I do?"
- "I'm really sorry to make you take another trip..."
- "I think I saw you give your weapon to someone else. Does that person fix your weapons for you?"
- "Huh? You have to pay money?! You don't have a personal servant to do that?"
Harmonia's Extravagant FeastEdit
- Required item(s): Classic Hot Emerald Sencha x5, Flower Scented Butter Cake x5, Honey Snowdrop Ice Cream x5
- Stat Bonus: DMG +72, SPD +22, DEF +14
- "What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?"
- "You're hungry? Then let's get ready to eat! Why do you look so reluctant?"
- "No food? Then let's have some snacks first."
- "These snacks are quite tasty. Maybe we can prepare some for tomorrow too and try those!"
- "So there's nothing we can do without money? Snacks cost money too?!"
- "How upsetting... How am I supposed to throw a tea party like this?"
Harmonia's Concert InvitationEdit
- Required item(s): Sonia's Vow x1, Posidon's Horn x1, Overlord's Harp x1
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "I've been thinking about something a lot lately. Can I tell you about it?"
- "I always wanted to meet someone like you who shared my values and interests. That way we could hold our own concert."
- "Will you reply to my invitation?"
- "So you were making them in secret? I had no idea!"
- "I'm sorry... but I just feel so happy!"
- "Haha! Let's go into the atrium. The concert will be a beautiful memory for both of us!"
- Required item(s): Harmonia's Key fragments x5, Pure Crystalized Magic x10, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "These days that I've spent with you may be some of the best of my life."
- "I hope we can stay together forever..."
- "If you're willing, will you take a solemn vow with me?"
- "Ha! Really? I'm happy that you feel the same way!"
- "Let's go make some more memories together!"
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Harmonia is based on Freyja, the Nordic goddess of love, sexuality, beauty, fertility, gold, seiðr, war, and death. She is the wife of Óðr, and the mother of Hnoss and Gersemi. She is cited for receiving half of the dead lost in battle in her hall Fólkvangr, whereas Odin would receive the other half at Valhalla.
'Harmonia' is the immortal goddess of harmony and concord in ancient Greek religion. Her parents are the Goddess of Love, Aphrodite, and the God of War, Ares. She is renowned in ancient story chiefly on account of the fatal necklace she received on her wedding day. Her husband, Cadmus, presented the bride with a robe and necklace, which he had received either from Hephaestus or from Europa. This necklace, commonly referred to as the Necklace of Harmonia, brought misfortune to all who possessed it.
- Harmonia's birthday is June 12th.
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||芙蕾雅 (Freyja)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||フレイヤ (Freyja)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Harmonia|