|Defeat Nelly. 0/1|
Report to: <Pumpkin Farmer> Simpson
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- The bulletin board holds the faint scent of pumpkin, reminding you of harvest time. Your mind begins to fill with thoughts of delicious pumpkin pie before you spot a request that appears to have been written in pumpkin juice.
- "Oh, welcome back! It seems we're meeting every day now. The request you're looking at is actually quite frightening. I suggest not taking that one unless you have a stern backbone and a strong stomach for it." Mirabelle's smiles sinisterly.
- "Hahaha, just kidding! Oh, don't look at me like that! In all seriousness, this request is quite mysterious. Not long ago, monstrous faces have been popping up on ripe pumpkins and then flying away. Naturally, the pumpkin farmers are a bit disturbed."
- "Those farmers chased the pumpkins to a gloomy hut in the woods, but the ominous laughing was enough to keep them from going inside to take a look. So, what do you say? Are you brave enough to see what's going on inside that hut?"
In Progress[edit | edit source]
- "Ah, wait for me, adventurer! Admittedly, I'm a bit scared, but I have to find Nelly! Er... I mean... we have to get the missing pumpkins back." Simpson clears his throat and looks around, trying to appear nonchalant.
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "We should let Nelly escape...." Simpson mutters to himself looking disappointed.
- "I suppose it doesn't matter. Until the evil is dispelled, my brothers and I can't give up the chase. No evil deed can escape the hand of righteousness!" You feel a strange shift in the air as Simpson speaks, but the tension quickly dissipates as his rage does.
- "You've done very well, huma--adventurer. Nelly is clever enough. Meanwhile, we've been wracking our brains over this. This incident with the flying pumpkins is a trifling comparison." You can't help but feel a little suspicious.
- "Why are you looking at me like that? These are just the complaints of a humble pumpkin farmer, that's all." Simpson glances at you anxiously. He must be hiding something.
- "It isn't much, but please accept this gift! I need to go back and check on the pumpkin patch. So, um, goodbye. Hehehe..." Simpson scratches his head, clearly embarrassed.
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.