|Defeat Sealed Box. 0/1|
Defeat Garrin. 0/1
Report to: <Legendary Thief> Cassidy
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- You notice a request that appears to have been on the bulletin board for some time; the paper is stiff and discolored from extensive outdoor exposure. Curious, you begin to read it. "Brothers... sisters...."
- The handwriting is terrible; you can't read most of it. Mirabelle grabs your attention just as you are about to give up and leave.
- "Ah, someone's finally noticed that one! It's been up there for quite some time already. Let's see, what was it about...?"
- "Oh, yes! It was posted by a Dwarf. He didn't say anything about it, he just slapped it up there and left." Mirabelle squints at the request.
- "What terrible handwriting! Let's see... it seem that someone dropped a ring somewhere near an ancient mine and is looking for a brave warrior to help find it."
- "It says that the responder must not be afraid of ghosts."
- "How scary! Are you sure you want to take on this quest?"
In Progress[edit | edit source]
- "I... I don't think I'm gonna make it... I knew I should have been a farmer...."
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "Ohhh, it was so frightening..."
- "Huh? What are you doing here?"
- "What's with that look? A rock fell on me, OK?"
- "..." You continue to stare at Cassidy.
- "Oh, quit your staring! I didn't ask for your help, ya know. I won't give you the ring!"
- "..." That doesn't stop you from continuing to stare at Cassidy.
- "Ugh, alright already! You're so weird and creepy. Go ahead and take the stuff from the treasure chest. Happy now?"
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.