|Goddess of Youth|
|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Essence of Life I||MAX HP +10%|
|Defiant Sound I||Damage taken -5%|
|Defiant Sound II||Damage taken -10%|
|Essence of Life II||Max HP +20%|
|“||Hebe is not only the Goddess of Youth but also a talented musician. The sound of her harp can touch your very soul. She spreads her youthful vitality wherever she goes. She decides to go and see the Envoy of Gaia in order to understand mortal coil better.
Hebe's Harp is also pretty useful in combat. A few notes from her harp can freeze her enemies over and let them completely unable to move. She can also choose to tune a different melody that decreases the enemy's attack. Finally, Hebe's music can also heal her allies and restore their HP.
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "Sometimes music reflects the performer's mood, do you hear it? This elegant tune hides my feelings for you between the notes..."
- "I will fill master's life with music forever. I'll be your personal violinist."
|Snowflake Storm||Attack||With the temperature dropping after Hebe started, a massive ice spike freezes atop the enemies. Drops and dazes enemies.|
|Sounds of Nature||Attack||Hebe plays her violin. The beautiful music enchants the enemy and reduces their damage.|
|Dynamic Music||Buff||Assist||Hebe waves her bow and absorbs life energy from the surrounding air so that she can continuously recover teammate strength.|
|Deadly: Icy Music|| Duelist,|
|Hebe and the Envoy of Gaia create a rich and penetrating spectrum of music that causes damage to enemies and reduces their DEF.|
|Deadly: Frost Music|| Gunslinger,|
|Hebe and the Envoy of Gaia create an explosive piece of music that causes damage to all in-range enemies and allows teammates to recover some HP every time they attack.|
|Deadly: Spring Music|| Grenadier,|
|Hebe and the Envoy of Gaia create a piece of vibrant music that increases damage and HP for surrounding teammates.|
Hebe's First Cooking ExperienceEdit
- Required item(s): Well Preserved Treasure x5
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "I heard humans give cakes to the ones they like, but how do you bake cakes?"
- "A loved one...? I... I just want to give something out of gratitude..."
- "Are these... ingredients for baking a cake? Thanks so much for your help!"
- "I'll bake a cake for you too, but you'll have to finish it!"
Hebe's Archeological QuestEdit
- Required item(s): Royal Rainbow x1
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "Why are you all filthy, what are you excavating?"
- "Archaeology? Sounds like fun, can you teach me?"
- "Wow! You could actually find something so beautiful through archaeology!"
Hebe's First Fishing RodEdit
- "Where are you going to with a rod? Fishing... by the lake?"
- "You just need a simple wooden rod to fish? I want to tag along!"
- "Did you make this yourself? Let's go fishing together!"
Hebe's Solo Performance 1Edit
- "I'd like to know more about the world and experience everything it has to offer!"
- "... A solo performance in the human world? Not a bad idea at all!"
- "But there are a lot of things to prepare..."
- "Did you prepare this for me?"
- "I'll work hard to thank you!"
Hebe's Solo Performance 2Edit
- Required item(s): Enhanced Reinforcing Metal Plate x10, Enhanced Agile Metal Plate x10, Enhanced Sharpening Chisel x10
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "Let's see, the costumes and sets are ready."
- "It's time to adjust "Merci"."
- "Can you help me look for a tuning fork?"
- "Great! My solo performance will be a hit!"
- Required item(s): Hebe's Key Fragments x5, Bayin's Amulet of Warmth, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "Happy times always pass by so quickly..."
- "The next song will be the last from this solo performance..."
- "I'd like to dedicate this next song to someone who has been supporting me without fail..."
- "Thank you. Without you, this concert might not have happened."
- "This encore song is just for you,"
- "please enjoy it."
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
- Hebe's birthday is December 3.
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||希比 (Hebe)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||ヘーベー (Hebe)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Hebe|