|Goddess of Eternity|
|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Acolyte I||Damage against Dark targets +15%|
|Combat Medic I||HEAL +5%|
|Combat Medic II||HEAL +10%|
|Acolyte II||Damage against Dark targets +30%|
|“||Master of the Golden Fruit of eternal youth and the guardian of the Holy Fruit, Idun, enters the world with a glorious light.
Idun drains enemy's HP with the power of the Holy Light and inflicts DPS. She summons a huge Golden Apple to cause a heavy strike and reduces enemy's DEF and DMG. She commands an eternal power and grants party members immunity to negative Buffs and continuous HP regeneration.
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "Idun heard all humans do that death thing sometime, but don't worry, as long as Idun is with you, there will be lots of Golden Apples to eat!"
- "One Golden Apple can make you feel young again, We'll be together for a long, long time! Please don't tell anyone, especially Nalani!"
|Magic Golden Apple||Attack||Idun holds the Power of Light, the Golden Apple. The flashing light focuses its energy and beams forward, causing surrounding enemies to receive DMG and inflicts DPS.|
|Golden Apple's Heavy Strike||Attack||Idun summons the Holy Light's giant Golden Apple, causing surrounding enemies to receive DMG from the glaring attack and decreases enemies DEF and DMG.|
|Blinding Golden Apple||Heal||Assist||Idun calls down the Blinding Golden Apple, causing surrounding party members to experience the power of eternal life and receives immunity to negative BUFFs and continuously regenerates HP.|
|Deadly - Eternal Fruit|| Wizard,|
|Idun and the Envoy of Gaia unleashes the glorious power of light. Holding the power of the holy fruit that grants eternal life deals great DMG to enemies and converts enemy's energy to restore HP.|
|Deadly - Forbidden Fruit|| Grenadier,|
|Idun and the Envoy of Gaia summons the glorious power of light. Holding the holy fruit that has forbidden powers, this increases surrounding party member's ATK powers.|
|Deadly - Blooming Fruit|| Bard,|
|Idun and the Envoy of Gaia summons the glorious power of light. Holding the holy fruit that restores youth, this deals a great amount of DMG to enemies and inflicts Stun.|
Idun's Human World ExperienceEdit
- Required item(s): Rainbow Fruit x10
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "Idun loves fruits. I always eat Golden Apples in my hometown!"
- "Hmm? You want Idun to try human fruit? Idun is really looking forward to tasting them!"
- "It's fragrant and juicy, and different fruits have different aromas."
- "Hmm, fruits from the human world are so exotic, I'd like to try more!"
Idun's Cooking ExperienceEdit
- Required item(s): Rainbow Jelly x10
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "There are so many delicious fruits in the human world, let's cook something with them!"
- "Let's add this...Then stir it afterwards..."
- "Huh? It became a lump of mashed fruit...It failed..."
- "Did you make these? Huh, I thought it failed!"
- "...So it will take shape after a while!"
- "Let's try it now! Yum! "How unique!""
Idun's Acres 1Edit
- "Idun wants to own a huge Golden Apple orchard in the human world too!"
- "But the soil is different from the one in Idun's hometown, I wonder if it works..."
- "Why don't you help Idun collect the things we need?"
- "Did you make these? Huh, I thought it failed!"
- "Exactly! These are the things I want!"
- "For fruit trees, nutritious soil and a stable bind are the most important things."
Idun's Acres 2Edit
- "After a good fruit tree foundation, there are other important parts!"
- "Do you know what that is? Heehee!"
- "You're incredible! Fruit Trees can't grow well without water and nutrients!"
- "Now we just have to wait for them to grow..."
Idun's Orchard HarvestEdit
- Required item(s): Flower Crown of the Immortal Sprite x1, Soul of the Sands x10, Ironguard General's Gauntlets x1
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "Heehee, Idun's Golden Apple orchard is bearing lots of huge Golden apples!"
- "Do you want to harvest them too? Hmm, not in what you're wearing!"
- "That's right, you need a proper outfit for harvesting!"
- "Hmm, it tastes different compared to home..."
- "Is it impossible to grow Golden Apples in the human world?"
- Required item(s): Idun's Key Fragments x5, Top-Quality Wisp x10, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "Idun sees humans on earth changing and forgetting the people around them..."
- "Will you be like them? Will you forget about Idun...?"
- "Even though your face will change with the passage of time,"
- "you'll still be by my side, right? You won't forget Idun, right?"
- "Or do you just want to steal a taste of the Golden Apple?"
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Idun is based on Iðunn, a goddess associated with apples and youth in Norse mythology.
- Idun's birthday is November 5.
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||伊登 (Idun)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||イズン (Idun)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Idun|