Iron and Blood
|Defeat Yakra XIII. 0/1|
Defeat Rohm. 0/1
Report to: <Bernini Villager> Doreen
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- Nearly-illegible writing distinguishes a particular request. As you squint to try to read it, Mirabelle steps forward, speaking to you as hastily as the note appears to have been written.
- "The person who wrote this request just left; she seems so anxious! She hurried off to try to ask people directly for help. I hope you can spare a moment to listen to her situation."
- You nod your head; Mirabelle continues.
- "Basically, a devious organization has taken all the men from the requestor's village, but no one knows why."
- "One of the men was able to escape; he managed to tell the townsfolk where the others were taken before he lost consciousness. His entire body was battered; it seems the others must be in danger."
- "It would be really great if you could go there right away. The requestor went off to find more help in order to better the odds of rescuing the men. I suspect fighting this organization will be a challenge."
In Progress[edit | edit source]
- "Please, help me find my husband! Some of the villagers saw what happened to him. They went crazy...." Doreen fidgets anxiously, looking at you with pleading eyes.
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "You actually destroyed the entire organization and rescued the kidnapped villagers all on your own!"
- "I... I don't know if I could ever thank you enough. This is a gift from the women of the village. It's not much compared to what all you've done, but I hope you can still accept it." Doreen offers you the gift.
- "I should probably be heading back. Not all of the men have returned yet, and I must take care of the ones who were abused."
- "My sister's husband and son, they're still missing... they have to be alive somewhere. They have to be!"
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.