|Goddess of Justice|
|Base: 25||Max: 99|
|Onslaught I||DMG +8%|
|Speed of Sound I||Normal attack speed +25%|
|Onslaught II||DMG +16%|
|Speed of Sound II||Normal attack speed +50%|
|“||Justicia oversees that justice is upheld above all else. She wields the power of righteous judgement, and issues fitting punishment to the guilty. She came to join the Envoy of Gaia in her quest for unfaltering justice.
A true expert in firearms of all types, Justicia uses her unmatched firepower to sentence the unrighteous. She frequently switches between weapons to keep her opponents guessing. She acts as an elegant, versatile adversary, sweeping the battlefield with her storehouse of weapons.
- 1 Acquirable
- 2 Evolution
- 3 Skills
- 4 Eidolon's Wish
- 5 Eidolon Archive
- 6 Videos
- 7 Etymology
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Alternative Names
- 10 References
- 11 Navigation
Acquirable[edit | edit source]
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
Evolution[edit | edit source]
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
- "A strong person needs resolve, like a sharp edge on a blade. A sword without a sharp edge isn't worthy of being called a weapon!"
- "I'm your strongest weapon! Let me slay your foes in battle!"
Skills[edit | edit source]
|Artillery Strike||Attack||Justicia bestows the weaponry with the firepower of a cannon to bombard the enemy. Attacking the cannon inflicts a Burning status effect.|
|Pineapple Express||Attack||Justicia lobs a powerful and destructive grenade, inflicting explosive DMG and immobilizing the target.|
|Sharpshooter||Buff||Assist||Justicia lends her focus, improving ally ACC and SPD.|
Ultimate Skills[edit | edit source]
|Deadly: Homing Missile||Lancer,
|Justicia and the master Envoy of Gaia unleash a nuclear warhead, inflicting massive DMG and increasing SPD.|
|Justica and the Envoy of Gaia unleash a destructive blast, inflicting massive DMG.|
|Justicia and the master Envoy of Gaia unleash a nuclear warhead, inflicting massive DMG and increasing CRIT.|
Eidolon's Wish[edit | edit source]
Justicia's Order[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Blue Hardscale Fish x5
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "Here's an order for an igniter, and here's another for a couple of custom tempered steel rings."
- "Yes... I used up the last of my materials on the last batch of bullets..."
- "I can't just issue a refund... There's got to be something I can use."
- "Oh? This material is really high-quality, and the color is flawless."
- "Nice eye! Maybe you've got the making of a talented weaponsmith in you!"
Justicia's Love[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Steamy Romance x3
- Stat Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "Is love... really that amazing?"
- "Yes... I really just don't understand... How can an emotion change someone so drastically?"
- "I wish there was a potion or something that could make people understand love..."
- "Sweet, but bitter at the same time. Is this what it feels like to be in love?"
- "Yes... I still don't think I really understand what love is like, but in any case this tastes pretty delicious!"
- "I think Alucard would probably like it too! Could you bring him some too next time?"
Justicia's Weapon Maintenance[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Essence of Titanus x1, Magically Enhanced Muck x5
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +28, HP +88, EVA +40
- "Whew, that's it for the orders for now. Time to start weapon maintenance for the day!"
- "If you're not doing anything, maybe you could lend a hand."
- "I just looked over everything, and it looks like I'm missing a couple of things. Think you can help out?"
- "Just in time! I just finished polishing all the weapons."
- "Next come the repairs, but I can't get started without a few more things."
- "If we work together, it'll go a lot faster!"
Justicia's Research[edit | edit source]
- "Even weapons that look alike are unique to the person who crafts them."
- "No two weapons are exactly the same."
- "Still, it's important that I study the work of other weaponsmiths so I can develop new designs."
- "Wow, this one turned out pretty good! Just a couple little defects..."
- "I could use this one as a prototype and make a few modifications here and there..."
Justicia's Research Continued[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Superior Swiftness Potion x10, Revelation Gauntlets x1, Well Preserved Corroded Ore x10
- Stat Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "I've decided to take things in a new direction!"
- "First, we're going to need to split up to prepare the necessary materials."
- "You'll be responsible for these ones. See you in a bit!"
- "Let's see... One, two, three... It looks like we've got everything we need!"
- "I've got a feeling that people are going to be blown away once this is finished."
- "Thanks so much for your help! Best of luck out there!"
Justicia and the Executioner[edit | edit source]
- Required item(s): Justicia's Key Fragments x5, Sigil of the Aqua-Dragon Queen x10, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Stat Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "Traveling with you has been fantastic!"
- "Not only did we make excellent progress with our weaponsmithing, we also made significant improvements in battle."
- "Would you consider sticking together a while longer?"
- "Very well, then. I shall pass judgement upon you! The sentence shall be thus:"
- "We will continue to work hard to help one another, to grow together, and to protect one another."
- "No objections have been raised by the ruling!"
Eidolon Archive[edit | edit source]
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
Justicia is based on Justitia, the goddess of justice in Roman mythology, although she is more viewed as an allegorical personification rather than an actual deity. She is depicted blindfolded while holding balance scales and a sword. The blindfold represents impartiality, the balance scales represents the weight of evidence and the sword represents authority and the idea that justice can be swift and final.
'Justicia' is Spanish for justice.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Alternative Names[edit | edit source]
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||朱斯緹雅 (Justitia)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||ユースティティア (Justitia)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Justicia|
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]