Lv.80 Grain on the Brain
|Defeat Curlytail Squirrels. 0/9|
Defeat Mossy Squirrels. 0/9
Report to: Anxious Dwarf Lordot
Accepting the questEdit
- "You're obviously not here for Tourism. So what are you here for then?" Lordot squints at you.
- You explain the purpose of your visit. Lordot frowns.
- "What? Gawain's just meddling! The little beast..."
- "But seeing as you're here, you might as well help out!"
- "As you've seen for yourself, the field's practically a wasteland at this point,"
- "thanks to those pestilent squirrels."
- Lordot looks around at the ravaging squirrels.
- "If they keep it up, we'll be out of food in no time."
- "Why don't you help me weed them out."
- "Seeing as you're here out of the goodness of your heart, I'm sure you wouldn't mind right?"
After the questEdit
- "Hey,you! Don't touch the dwarf food"
- "Get outta here! Scram!"
- Lordot screams at the squirrels
- After Lordot has swept away his quota of squirrels, you say that you're done with yours.
- "Wow... you're pretty fast for a human!"
- "At least now we'll be able to hang on to some rations."
- Lordot wipes the sweat off his brow. It looks like he's having a bit of a tough day.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.