Lv.80 On the Shoulders of Dwarves
|Follow the instrctions to use the machine.|
Report to: Anxious Dwarf Lordot
- "Next up, we're going to use this contraption to analyze the cells of these treants.
- You probably have some spare time on your hands. Can you help me to switch it on and off?"
- Lorfot points at the machine beside him.
- You expect the button and lever on the controller.
- It doesn't look too complicated, so you agree to Lordot's request.
- "Great! With an expert like you, things will run smoothly.
- You just have to do exactly as I say-capiche?
- It won't be difficult, don't worry."
- "If you're ready, we can begin!"
- Lordot looks like he's ready to jump off a cliff.
- "Hey?! Isnt this..."
- Lordot goes wide-eyed as if he's discovered something.
- You look closer but you don't understand a thing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.