Lv1. Bad Dreams and Worse Mornings
Report to: Chief's Wife Sheila
Accepting the QuestEdit
- The nightmare fatigues you greatly, your thoughts fractured and sluggish. You're relieved that the terrible dream was only just that, but you regret not being able to see it to its end.
- The people in your dream seem powerful and important, not at all like the people you know at the small fishing village. How did the dream end? You long to find out...
- "<Envoy>, are you zoning out? I thought you said you were supposed to deliver some goods to Lady Sheila. You're an official garrison member; I shouldn't need to remind you to do your job!"
- "I like you a lot; don't let me down. The boss wants to discuss something with me, so go ahead and meed with the Chief's Wife."
- You are not sure why or when you fell asleep. Yesterday, you agreed to deliver some merchandise to the Chief's Wife. It looks as though you've missed the delivery; you have to apologize to her.
Completing the QuestEdit
- "<Envoy>, have you forgotten your promise already?" Sheila asks with a gentle smile.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.