Lv10. A Story to Tell
|Talk to Joel.Talk to Elena.Talk to Kane.|
Report to: Village Chief's Wife Sheila
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "<Envoy>, I owe you big time... But, um, could you tell us exactly what happened?"
- York stares at you as the other look on in silence. You will need a convincing explanation about everything that has happened.
Talking to JoelEdit
- "Mom, Dad, why are you looking at <Envoy> that way? This hero saved me from a serious baddie. Without my savior, I would never have seen you again."
- "Joel... Dad just thinks..." York sighs. You see a tinge of fear in his eyes.
- "Joel, we know. But there are still a couple of things we have to figure out..."
Talking to ElenaEdit
- "Are you okay? Did you find any clues from Brian?" Elena looks at you anxiously.
- You tell Elena what Brian said and ask her if the same thing will happen to you. Will you become a bloodthirsty, savage monster, too?
- "I... I have no idea. I really am sorry. I just can't say." Elena sighs regrettably.
Talking to KaneEdit
- "Chief York! <Envoy> shouldn't stay in Port Skandia. Nobody can guarantee this freak won't go crazy. For everyone's safety, <Envoy> should leave."
- "Kane! Bite your tongue!"
- "Dad! <Envoy> is a good person! You're just going to send my hero away?"
- "Kane, how could you say such a thing?!"
- "Am I lying? You saw what became of Brian. How can I be sure the same won't happen to <Envoy>? Anyone under the curse should leave for the good of our village!"
Completing the QuestEdit
- "<Envoy>, we know you are a true warrior. If you have a problem, you can let us know. You needn't bear the entire burden yourself."
- Sheila rests a hand on your shoulder tenderly; you can't help but shed a single tear. All of the suffering and fear you have hidden deep within yourself suddenly leaps to the surface.
- "I think that's enough for the day. Everyone is exhausted. You'll still have to say something eventually, but for now, let's all get some rest."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.