Lv10. Brian's Song
Report to: Garrison Captain Kane
Accepting the QuestEdit
- A mysterious creature appears before you! Stunned, you can only glance at Elena who, in turn, is also looking at you with a face of complete shock.
- "I... I never... Well, this is... unexpected." Elena can hardly take her eyes off the mysterious creature beside you.
- While you and Elena are busy staring awkwardly, the sound of quick approaching footsteps breaks the silence.
- "<Envoy>, I've finally found y- Oh-my-gosh! What the heck is that?!" Willie, seeing the creature next to you, suddenly screams like a little baby.
- "I... uh... Ahem W-weren't you looking for Brian? I... I am just here to tell you that the Garrison Captain Kane had found him... Elena! Has <Envoy> been bound by a curse as well?!"
- "I'm not sure if this is a curse, or... Well, the creature has not hurt us or anything, so maybe..."
- Willie and Elena's conversation makes you dizzy and you can hardly focus on their words. Trying to guide the subject away from the weird creature, you ask Willie where you can find Kane.
- "The Garrison Captain is currently in the north-eastern corner of the forest. Reports were saying that Brian was spotted hiding in a nearby cave."
- "So... so I guess I'm done here. I, uh, gotta go then!"
- "<Envoy>, I think you should seek out Kane in a hurry. Here, let this ostrich take you there. Maybe we can figure out from Brian what kind of... creature this thing is."
- You nod and turn to go, yet the strange creature is following your every move!
- "Please take me with you, you'll need my help!"
- You sigh helplessly and allow the strange creature to follow you around. You have to focus on finding Brian; then you can figure out what to do with your strange possession situation.
Completing the QuestEdit
- "<Envoy>, what are you doing here? It's dangerous out here, so just go on back to the village..." Kane spots the creature next to you, staggering back with surprise.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.