Lv10. Elena's New Staff
|Collect Charged Water Gem. 0/1Collect Cahrged Tree Gem. 0/1Collect Charged Magic Gem. 0/1|
Report to: Witch Elena
Accepting the QuestEdit
- Beebis quietly follows behind you.
- Elena stares at you, suspiciously, before her gaze shifts to Bentley's token.
- "It's a real surprise. Beebis -- who is usually quite anxious around strangers -- seems to have a certain fondness for you. You must not be very dangerous." Elena arches an eyebrow, analyzing you.
- Sensing that she is softening toward you, you ask Elena if she can help you remove the spirit following you.
- "Any friend of Bentley's is a friend of mine. However, you are going to have to help me fix my staff before I can cast any such spell."
- "The staff lost all its energy when Brian attacked me. I need your help. You must help me power it up again." Elena removes three brightly colored gems from a bag.
- "This is the Water Gem, Tree Gem, and Magic Gem. You should go to the Wharf, Logging Site, and Ruins with the corresponding gems."
- "I will use teleportation magic to send you back to Port Skandia when you're ready. With Beebis' help, you shouldn't have too much trouble."
Completing the QuestEdit
- You return to Elena and give her the three gems, each practically vibrating with energy.
- After Elena embeds the three gems in her staff, they begin to radiate dazzling rays of brilliant light.
- "Ah, they've regained their power. Next, I will cast the exorcism spell on you. If it goes as planned, it will remove the Spirit that follows you."
- "However, if it fails, and the spirit takes you over, I will have no choice but to use my magic to defeat you. Do you understand?"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.