Lv11. Conservative and Radical
|Talk to Isaac.|
Report to: Younger Fisherman Brother Braeden
Accepting the QuestEdit
- You ask Luther why the townsfolk don't just band together to resist the Pirates.
- Luther releases a long sigh. "The people here just want to live in peace. If they can solve the problem by throwing money at it, that's what they'll do."
- "But not everyone shares this viewpoint. If I remember correctly, the younger of the Fisherman Brothers, Braeden, doesn't want to hand over the cash or goods."
- "Perhaps you can find his older brother, Isaac, and speak to him. Maybe you can come up with a way to convince Braeden. We could really use Braeden's help collecting supplies."
Talking to IsaacEdit
- You relay Luther's words to Isaac and explain that you want to convince Braeden to hand over the goods.
- "I'm worried about Braeden. His refusal to hand over the supplies might provoke the pirates." Isaac sighs.
- "My brother won't listen to me. There will always be more fish to catch; a few trout aren't worth his life. He just doesn't understand."
- "Well, I guess since you're willing to convince him, it's worth a try."
Completing the QuestEdit
- You explain to Braeden why you have come, but he seems increasingly annoyed.
- "Let me tell you something. I won't be threatened. I won't give those pirates a dime!" Braeden seethes.
- You tell Braeden that you agree, but resisting will only alert the pirates to your plan.
- Braeden stares at you a moment, thinking.
- "You know what? You're right. I didn't think of that. We can't just blatantly resist them."
- "I'll prepare the supplies for the pirates, but I have a few tricks up my sleeve."
- You nod, but insist that the entire town still needs to fully prepare if they hope to fight back.
- "You know, I just met you, but I think we're gonna get along just fine." Braeden grins.
- "Count me in. I've got some ideas on how to take down the pirates. I'll prepare all the supplies before executing the plan.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.