Lv12. Battle Plan
|Collected Fruit Tree 0/4Collect Cleaned Fruit 0/4|
Report to: Younger Fisherman Brother Braeden
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "We'll prepare the supplies and carry out our plans against the Pirates simultaneously, so listen close."
- "I plan to lead the entire band of pirates to an open area, then use gunpowder to blast 'em to high heaven in one fell swoop."
- "I've already told others in town, and we've a good deal of gunpowder. We need to refine the powder to transform it into a powerful bomb."
- You ask how you can help.
- "We need this bomb to do some serious damage. Will you help collect materials for the bomb's outer casing?"
- "Collect some of the nearby Hard Fruit. Once we soak and dry 'em, we can use them as shrapnel. That'll give our bomb some extra punch."
- "After you collect the Hard Fruits, soak them in the sea."
- "I'll stay here and work on dividing up the gunpowder. We don't have a lot of time to prepare, so it's best if we divide and conquer!"
In Progress[edit | edit source]
- "Just you wait, you filthy pirates! You won't trifle with the good people of Helonia again!" Braeden exclaims.
- "We don't have much time. You must quickly find the Hard Fruit. We can't do anything without 'em," Braeden urges eagerly.
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- You hand the sopping wet Hard Fruit to Braeden.
- "Okay, I'll dry out the Hard Fruit, then fill them with gunpowder. These will teach those cads a lesson they won't soon forget."
- "I've considered the options carefully, but the best place for our plan is at the beach right in front of us."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.