Lv13. Secret Stone Merchant
|Defeat Sonny to get Unidentified Secret Stone 0/1|
Report to: Secret Stone Merchant Soren
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "Not too long ago, I managed to catch in my nets a mysterious object people have been calling a Secret Stone."
- "I don't really know how this Secret Stone works, but I've been told that it can strengthen adventurers' equipment. Who was it that told me about this...?"
- "Ah! It was Soren, the village's Secret Stone merchant. Of course. This stone will probably be more useful to you than me, so why not ask him more about it."
- "I'd give it to you now, but a pirate found out that I had it and stole it from me." Isaac sighs as he gives you an apologetic look.
- "Heh, look at me, blabbing on about this thing and I can't even give it to you."
- You give Isaac a reassuring smile, asking him where you can find this particular pirate.
- "He was last seen in a cave not far from here. There are rumors that he's always extracting poisons there... W-wait a minute, <Envoy>, don't tell me you're going to...!" Isaac widens his eyes at you in surprise.
- Confidently, you tell Isaac not to worry, thanking him for his advice and for allowing you to keep the Secret Stone.
- "Just be careful, alright? Those pirates can be dangerous."
Completing the QuestEdit
- You recall your tale about taking back the Secret Stone from the pirate as you pass it to Soren. You then ask what its purpose is.
- "Well! Good thing you came to me; I know all about Secret Stones! There are many Secret Stone merchants like me all over the globe; we make it out business to know everything there is to know about these things." Soren chuckles.
- "There is a sort of mystique to Secret Stone that's amazing; they can heighten the strengths of a person's body. If you're looking for a good way to surpass your own abilities, having secret stones on you is a great idea!"
- "You can inlay one Secret Stone right onto a piece of equipment. Better yet, you can easily remove it without damaging the stone or your gear. It's nice not to have to worry about washing a stone or a piece of gear!"
- You nod thoughtfully, realizing what Isaac and Alessa meant about how useful a Secret Stone can be to you.
- "Collect any Secret Stone you see in your travels. Even if its attributes are not useful to you, it can be used to upgrade the attribute of a Secret Stone that IS useful to you."
- "As for actually using the Stones, just find one of us Secret Stone merchants. We'll be more than happy to help you upgrade, inlay and extract them."
- Soren returns the Secret Stone back to you with a friendly smile.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.