Lv14. The Plan Develops
Report to: Mayor of Helonia Madeline
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "Is that everything? Man, that's a lot of stuff... You've done pretty well. Now, step aside. Everything better be here..." The Pirate Corsair mutters and grunts to himself as he appraises the goods.
- "Heh, as I thought, not everything's here: you're trying to cheat us." The Pirate Corsair snickers ominously.
- "What?! How is that possible? I'm certain everything's there..."
- "Just recently, adjutant Bluto increased the payment by 20 percent. You must have been told this."
- "What? No, we weren't! Twenty percent... how could you do this?! We had an agreement!" Madeline argues agitatedly with the Pirate Corsair.
- "You have guts talking back like that! You must have a death wish!" The Pirate Corsair's voice rises in a threatening snarl as he draws his weapons.
- You feel the rage inside you begin to boil over. <Eidolon> seems to feel the same way as you both step between the pirate and Madeline.
- "You dare to interfere?" The Pirate Corsair shifts his gaze to you, narrowing his eyes menacingly.
- "I think I'll take you out first!" Abruptly, the Pirate Corsair charges towards you.
- "<Envoy>, watch out!"
- The pirate slashes his blade at you as <Eidolon> cries out.
- You jump back, easily avoiding the attack.
- The Pirate Corsair blinks, surprised, but before he can recover enough to attack again, you knock his weapons out of his hands.
- "This...what...?! How...?!"
- "You vile little twerp! Bluto WILL get all of what he's asked for. If you don't have it all to us by the deadline, we'll kill everyone in Helonia!"
- The Pirate Corsair snarls with malice, then hurriedly rushes off.
Completing the QuestEdit
- "<Envoy>, thank you for saving me." Madeline sighs; you notice deep violet circles of exhaustion under her eyes.
- "I feel utterly useless. I thought I could just buy our way out of trouble. I should have known that those pirates could never be satisfied. The avarice is a bottomless pit."
- "Looks like Braeden was right all along. The townsfolk have started an uprising. They're tired of handing over their hard-earned money to the pirates, and they've sworn to defeat them. It's time to stand up against those criminals. They cannot hold our town hostage any longer."
- It appears that Madeline finally sees through the pirates' sinister scheme. You inform her of the plan you and Braeden have devised and explain how you plot to launch a counterattack against the pirates.
- "So you've finished the bombs? As Braeden said, it's essential to place them at Silverash Shores."
- You explain that you still lack bait to lure the pirates, but once the task is complete, the most difficult part of the plan will be behind you.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.