Lv15. Will Fight for Food
|Obtained Chili Pepper from Chili Tree. 0/4Obtained Stale Apple from Old Apple Tree. 0/1|
Report to: Wandering Alchemist Perry
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "Sorry to keep you waiting. You ready to get Spicy Apple Escargot-ed?!" Bella asks with a confident grin.
- You take the dish from Bella. It smells zesty and, well, very snail-like.
- <Eidolon> comes closer to take a look, but quickly retreats.
- "You haven't really had Spicy Apple Escargot until you've tried mine. Perry's gonna love this,"
- "Well, <Envoy>, I think it's time to say goodbye for now. We support your decision, and after Perry eats this tasty meal, I'm sure he'll loosen up a bit."
- Bella gives you a carefully wrapped package of Spicy Apple Escargot. "Perry should still be near the Megalith Site. Deliver this dish to him before it gets cold." Bella pats your shoulder warmly.
- "Who are you? I've never seen you before."
Completing the QuestEdit
- You describe the counterattack plan against the pirates to Perry. You also ask him to make some fake gold to lure the greedy pirates.
- "How do you know about that? Who told you about it? I knew I couldn't trust anyone from Helonia for long!"
- "I don't want anything to do with that blasted town, and I certainly don't want to get involved with those pirates. I'm staying out of it!"
- You tell Perry that Vance and his family have asked you to come to him. You give him Bella's irresistible Spicy Apple Escargot.
- "That... that smell... can it be... Bella's famous Spicy Apple Escargot!" Perry's hardened face immediately softens into a grin. He slurps up a snail with utter glee.
- "Because Vance and his wife asked you to come here, and because they've done so much for me... and because you've brought these delectable snails... I'll help you out. I'll make the gold, but I don't want any part in the rest of the plan."
- You reassure Perry that other than you, the Orchard family, and the Town Mayor, no other townsfolk would know his identity.
- Perry nods, then eagerly shoves more snails into his mouth, which is honestly pretty gross. You force a warm smile.
- "Humans are weird! They know what disgusting creatures Emeralden Snails are, but they scarf 'em down regardless!"
- "Let's get started. I'll need your help to collect the materials to make the gold."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.