Lv17. A Fantastic Forgery
|Defeat Budding Flower Dryad. 0/5Defeat Honey Flower Dryad. 0/5Collect Shiny Gold Powder 0/1|
Report to: Wandering Alchemist Perry
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- "I bet you're wondering how I can make this ordinary Metal Ore look like precious metal."
- "The Pirates are going to examine this ore closely. They're pretty sharp when it comes to treasure and won't be easily fooled. I need to apply a special kind of powder to the surface of the metal, like a paint."
- "I'll polish the Metal Ore while you whip up a batch of the special paint."
- "Keep in mind that to give the paint the proper texture, you'll need Budding Flower Pollen and Honey Flower Pollen. Both can be obtained from a Budding Flower Dryads and Honey Flower Dryads, respectively."
- "When you get the two materials, mix them together according to my formula. You'll get a final product of Shiny Gold Powder, which is precisely what I need."
In Progress[edit | edit source]
- "This formula is indeed more complicated. I will tell you again, but you must commit it to memory," Perry instructs firmly.
- "To create Shiny Gold Powder, you need both Budding Flower Pollen and Honey Flower Pollen. You can get them from the Flower Dryads who wander near Windwhisper Meadow. Concoct the Powder by following the formula with which I've provided you."
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- After using the pollen to create Shiny Gold Powder, you hand your concoction to Perry.
- "Very good. I knew I could count on you to get this done. Let's take a look."
- "Not bad, kid! Thumbs up."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.