|Captured Catseye Porter 0/1|
Report to: Wandering Alchemist Perry
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "Before Madeline's husband passed away, Madeline and her entire family lived in that cottage."
- "I often see Selena going back to the cottage alone, still mourning her father. I think she finds some comfort there. Once in a while, she'd come talk to me, too."
- "Now that the Pirates occupy the cottage, I'm willing to bet they've abducted Selena. There's no time to stand around pondering the possibilities. Let's catch a pirate and milk him for information."
- You nod, but <Eidolon> looks hesitant.
- "I know this seems rather sudden, but we cannot just walk away from this. Selena could be hurt - or even killed."
- "I have a Tranquilizer Blowdart designed to knock out small animals. One dart will knock a Pirate unconscious. After he passes out, bring 'em back in the Cloth Bag and we'll get him to tell us everything he knows."
- You take the Tranquilizer from Perry and ask <Eidolon> if it has something to say.
- "I'm just a little bit confused. It sounds like that cottage has gone vacant for a long time, so why would the girl go there?"
- You sigh. Issues involving emotions are difficult for <Eidolon> to grasp, and there is no simple explanation.
- "What's wrong with Madeline? It didn't occur to her that Selena would return to that cottage? Madeline doesn't understand her daughter at all."
Completing the QuestEdit
- "Looks like this guy is totally clueless. He's snoring like an asthmatic camel. We'll find out what he knows soon enough!"
- Perry deliberately raises his voice, trying to rouse the passed out Pirate.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.