Lv17. Missing Girl
|Enter Helonia Coast's Windmill Cottage (X:540 Y:469)|
Report to: Helonia Mayor Madeline
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "Hope you had sweet dreams. Now wake up!" Perry barks angrily.
- "Boss? Huh? Who are you? What... what're you doing to me?"
- "We're not planning to do anything at the moment. But that could change very soon. Where is the girl from the Cottage? If you don't tell us..." A bone-chilling, eerie grin spreads across Perry's face.
- "Please! I'll tell you everything. Just don't hurt me! I was just going along with the Adjutant Follower's orders! We were supposed to loot the Cottage. He then ordered us to take the girl to the Main Camp," Catseye Porter explains, sweating profusely.
- "I swear, I'm telling the truth. The Adjutant Follower is still in the Cottage. You can ask him if you don't believe me."
- "<Envoy>, did you hear that? Looks like you'll have to return to the Cottage to verify this news with the Adjutant Follower. If it's all true, let Madeline know immediately."
- "<Envoy>, you've returned at last. I have heard about your interactions with Vance. Were you able to get the gold bait?"
- "We still can't find Selena. Do you know anything about my daughter's whereabouts? I'm getting worried about her."
Completing the QuestEdit
- You tell Madeline the whole story. and that Shadina has been taken by the pirates.
- "How can that be? Poor Shadina.. What will I do?"
- You do your best to console Madelaine and prevent her from falling apart - you ask her to tell you about how the preparations are coming along so you can be of some help.
- "You're right, placing bombs on the beach to lure out the enemy might just save my daughter. Once we've lured them out into the open, the Catseye Pirate Stronghold will be less well-guarded, it will be our best chance of rescuing her..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.