Lv17. Unexpected Traces
|Enter Helonia Coast's Windmill Cottage (X:540 Y:475)|
Report to: Wandering Alchemist Perry
Conversation[edit | edit source]
Accepting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- Perry meticulously polishes the ore and applies the gold powder with a tiny brush.
- "I never thought I'd make fool's gold again. I used to do it quite frequently in Helonia. Selena must've told her mother about me."
- When you hear Perry mention Selena, the Town Mayor's daughter, you gasp, shocked. Instantly you ask him how he knows Selena; does he know where she is?
- "So she left home? She seemed pretty unhappy as of late. She used to come confide in me once in a while." Perry gives you a helpless shrug.
- "A few days ago, I saw her walking toward a house in Windwhisper Meadow. The house is located to the north, not far from here."
- "If you are concerned about her safety, why don't you check on the house while I finish this up?"
In Progress[edit | edit source]
- "Painting all of these little pieces is no easy task." Perry squints, carefully brushing on the gold powder.
- "Did you take a look at the cottage to the north? Is Selena still in there?"
Completing the Quest[edit | edit source]
- You tell Perry about the Pirates surrounding the cottage.
- "That's awful. If they managed to kidnap Selena..." Perry trails off and looks away, his brow furrowed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.