Lv18. Brave Step Forward
|Defeat Seaweed Mollusk 0/4Defeat Sandy Mollusk 0/4|
Report to: Younger Fisherman Brother Braeden
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "With everyone's help, we managed to get everything we need to launch this counterattack. There are some dangerous tasks that we still must accomplish, though. I've been discussing the issue with the townspeople."
- "Braeden will to go to Silverash Shores to set up the bomb. You will then sneak into the camp, disguised as a townsperson, and tell the pirates that treasures have washed ashore."
- You nod and tell her you will proceed according to the plan.
- "No, wait, <Envoy>. You're the most skilled hero I know. Will you go into Catseye Lair and save my daughter while the pirates are lured ashore?"
- You know you'll have to take on this difficult task, but it will mean one less person transporting fake gold into the Lair.
- "I'll talk to the townsfolk. Someone else will surely transport the gold."
- "We must set traps on the East Sea Coast. However, before setting any traps, we have to drive away the Mollusks near the coastal line. Otherwise, they'll trigger our traps before the Pirates do."
- "After you drive the Mollusks away from the beach, notify Braeden and he'll begin preparations for the next phase."
- "<Envoy>, you've returned at last. The Town Mayor told me you planned to drive the Mollusks away from the coastal line. How did it go? Are you okay?"
Completing the QuestEdit
- You tell Braeden about having driven away the Mollusks and suggest he get started on his plan. You also tell him that you plan to save the Town Mayor's daughter, reminding him that someone else will have to transport the fool's gold.
- "Saving a life is our highest priority, and it's true; no one except you has the skill to carry out the rescue mission successfully."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.