Lv18. The Courage of Love
|Talk to Luther.|
Report to: Mayor of Helonia Madeline
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "<Envoy>, the plan is now being carried out, but even if it succeeds, our town will still need more defense supplies." Madeline knits her brow, concerned.
- "We're going to need outside reinforcements, and our facilities must be strengthened as well. I've already asked someone to do a few of the tasks, but I was hoping someone else could help fill any blanks for me."
- "Could you ask Luther to come over? He thinks more clearly than I do and often has good suggestions. Things will run more smoothly with his help."
Speaking to LutherEdit
- You go to speak to Luther, but notice that he is hurriedly packing up his backpack.
- "<Envoy>, I'm glad you're here. I was gonna leave a note, but it's easier if I just tell you what's happening." Luther sighs sadly.
- Surprised, you ask Luther where he is going.
- "Since I heard that Selena went missing, I've been searching for her. I never considered that pirates could have kidnapped her."
- "Since I learned about the abduction, I've spent every waking moment thinking about how to rescue Selena. I cannot imagine the horrors she's living right now."
- "I can't just sit around, twiddling my thumbs. When Isaac lures the Pirates out, I'll use the opportunity to sneak into the Catseye Lair to look for Selena."
- "It is my responsibility to look after Selena, and I've failed her. I couldn't bear to talk of my failures with Madeline. Could you tell her my decision?"
Completing the QuestEdit
- You tell Madeline about Luther's decision, urging her to include his actions in the plan.
- "Ah, Luther. He's stubborn as a mule. There's nothing I can do to stop him. Let him do what he wants and I will include his plan in our grand scheme."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.