Lv19. Luther's Ally
|Defeat Catseye Trainer. 0/4Defeat Catseye Parrot. 0/4|
Report to: Report to Disguised Pirate Merchant Luther
Accepting the QuestEdit
- Madeline watches Isaac leave, her brow furrowed with anxiety.
- "I'm worried about Luther. Since he was a little boy, he's adored Selena. He cares for Selena with all his heart; everything he does is for her."
- "He volunteered to sneak into the Pirate Lair. I know his heart is true; he's risking life and limb to save her. If she returns safe and sound with Luther, I think I could entrust him with her... forever."
- "You should head into the Lair to meet with Luther, but watch out for Catseye Trainers and their nasty parrots. They're very perceptive, and I fear they could blow Luther's cover."
- "Before you and Luther meet up, knock out the Catseye Trainers and the Catseye Parrots or you risk having your identity revealed to the Pirates."
Completing the QuestEdit
- "<Envoy>, here, here!" A man who looks like a pirate stops you in your tracks.
- When you look closer, you realize it is Luther, dressed impeccably as a Pirate.
- "Did I scare you? Disguising myself with different clothes and wigs comes naturally to me. How'd your part of the plan go?"
- You inform him that the plan has been going well thus far and you've taken out Catseye Trainers and Parrots on your way.
- "Not long ago, I saw a bunch of Pirates heading back to their Lair from the beach. Most were wounded, but they didn't even bandage their cuts and bruises. On the contrary, they waited to get to the Lair for any sort of treatment. Odd, eh?"
- You agree with Luther. Something is fishy. However, it seems the Lair is not under heavy surveillance, so it is a good opportunity to sneak in.
- "This deserves further investigation. Let's assign tasks. Let me think..." Luther mulls it over.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.