Lv19. Spreading False Information
|Heard Isaac's story. 0/1|
Report to: Mayor of Helonia Madeline
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "According to the plan, Isaac should be back soon." A grim look crosses Madeline's face.
- You ask Madeline about Isaac's condition; has any new information been reported?
- "Isaac's plan to deliver phony treasures to the Pirates Camp has been underway for a little while now. From what we last heard, he should be back soon. I'm a bit concerned, as I haven't seen any sign of him since."
- You ask Madeline about everything that has happened so you can determine a way to help.
- "You're right. You're the only one who can help now."
Completing the QuestEdit
- "Is Isaac alright? He's always been so timid and reserved. I'm worried about him going into the pirate camp alone."
- You see Isaac in town walking off in another direction, you wave for him to come over.
- "Madeline, <Envoy>, I just got back. I was on my way to meet Braeden. Was my brother successful on his quest? Did he make it back ok?" Isaac asks about Braeden immediately.
- "Of course <Envoy> cleared the coast completely."
- "Looks like the fake gold plan worked. It feels great to get one over on those pirates!"
- "So the fake gold actually worked?"
- "To be honest, I didn't expect it to go so smoothly... The pirates are either really dumb or really greedy... Or both!"
- "Madeline, I came though the coast on purpose. I saw those pirates scattering from the bombs while they searched the beach."
- "It's time for <Envoy> to shine."
- Madeline and Isaac look at you.
- "<Envoy>, it's up to you now."
- "Pardon me, I'd like to meet Braeden now." Isaac says apologetically.
- *After accepting the quest, you will assume Isaac's identity and carry out quests using his identity.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.